Laura Geller TSV 18/03/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As usual details will definitely be in Debs Flint OVC website blog Friday pm.
She regularly jokes and thinks it’s really funny, how her posted details are frequently shared throughout social media and such right after her blog becomes live. 🙄😉😂
I bet she totally loves that....along with mentioning it.

As usual details will definitely be in Debs Flint OVC website blog Friday pm.
She regularly jokes and thinks it’s really funny, how her posted details are frequently shared throughout social media and such right after her blog becomes live. 🙄😉😂
Anything for attention…..

Attachments

• LG TSV 1.jpg
    LG TSV 1.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 350
Just what I was wondering - I think so as it’s too big for the lippy which already has a case in the pic

This is a relief for me. I don’t like liquid concealer, don’t want the eye product so my money is safe. I had a huge bill this week for a new water pump so am trying to make up the money in missed TSVs (MB, Elemis, now this). I expect to crumble with the next Gatineau unless it’s the tan accelerator which I don’t like.

Why thank you!!!
It really isn't difficult to type a word into the forum search.
I must say for me it works really well, I know I’ve chatted about something or other with someone, the thing is I may not have a flipping clue on what thread. But if I type in something we were chatting about, it comes up and I’m able to add in something else thats now cropped up.

Why thank you!!!
It really isn't difficult to type a word into the forum search.
Eh? You're welcome. 'Dedication' referred to the intent - itms? I suppose it comes with the job. Perhaps I shopuld have put 'great job'...or something?

Latest posts

Back