Laura Geller TSV 18/03/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Laura Geller 4 Piece Collection TSV 18/03/22
http://www.qvc [QUOTE="SUPERCOOLWIL...pp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.246082[/QUOTE]
Lid Lust Cream Eyeshadow
Lipstick
Balance n ??? (could be glow) as got a balance n brighten duo coming)
Concealer
Is that a retractable brush as well as it looks like five items in the picture?
Just what I was wondering - I think so as it’s too big for the lippy which already has a case in the pic

According to DF's blog the TSV is Springtime Essentials five-piece collection

According to DF's blog the TSV is Springtime Essentials five-piece collection
A 5 piece set as was being discussed wasn’t it.
I just saw that essentials not often seen and going on sale early, so stock up she says. 😊

My latest compact of B n B has changed. It seems much drier, more powder left on the surface and in the ‘margin’ round the edge than goes on the brush & face.

Hopefully I’m off to Florida next month where I’ll spend a couple of hours in a cosmetics store trying 101 types of foundation until I find a good’un.

I’m coming to the end of my balance and glow (I can see the tile) so I might be interested in this TSV, which is a rare event. 😉 It’ll depend on the price as I know I can get the balance and glow on its own cheaper elsewhere than it usually is on QVC.

I quite like the "& Glow" version but I'm still all stocked up with every conceivable liquid and powder foundation so I will only watch.
Buns! :love: :love: :love: Come back bunnies

I’m coming to the end of my balance and glow (I can see the tile) so I might be interested in this TSV, which is a rare event. 😉 It’ll depend on the price as I know I can get the balance and glow on its own cheaper elsewhere than it usually is on QVC.
I had the light b & g. It's rather shiny/iridescent/glowy? Clue in name - but to sparkly for me. How to use tips?

Buns! :love: :love: :love: Come back bunnies

I had the light b & g. It's rather shiny/iridescent/glowy? Clue in name - but to sparkly for me. How to use tips?
Hello SisterBliss
I use Balance & Glow when the weather's nice, or, on holiday overseas. I apply foundation first, bronzer and B & G last. It looks amazing applied this way. Lit from within. Tried it without foundation and it looks terrible

Laura Geller 5 Piece Springtime Essentials Collection
Item Number: 246082
QVC Price £74.00
Toadys Special Value Price £41.94
P&P £3.95
3 Easy Pays of £13.98

Description​

Who says everyday make-up cant be fabulous? Not Laura Geller, that's for certain! This collection contains the ultimate basics for a chic springtime look, including two base products, a gorgeous eyeshadow and a complementary lipstick. Giving you plenty of radiance with iconic Baked Balance-n-Glow Illuminating Foundation plus the perfect flush of colour, you'll be ready for whatever the day has in store. Your make-up bag will be kitted out with the season's hottest products!

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Balance n Glow, the Cold Concealer and the Retractable Kabuki Brush individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £73, plus P&P. So to get the entire Laura Geller collection for our Today's Special Value price of just £41.94, plus P&P, you’re saving £31.06.

Artisan-baked formulas - whether you want to achieve a gorgeously perfected looking complexion, a rosy flush of colour to your cheeks or a golden, natural-looking tan, the baked formulations from Laura Geller will help you achieve it. Using liquid or cream formulas that are then baked on terracotta tiles for 24 hours, before being hand-finished by Italian artisans, each product glides on smoothly, with a soft, creamy application that can be layered for the intensity you prefer.

Hello, spring! As the days start to get brighter, we're here for a glowy base and radiant finish! Every formula in this kit is ideal for sunny spring days, from the glow-getting Baked Balance-n-Glow Illuminating Foundation to The Cold Concealer Cooling Coverage Stick for reviving tired eyes. Plus, for seasonal colour, Smart Pout Transfer-Resistant Lipstick offers a matte finish that'll create an impact, while Lid Lust Eyeshadow leaves your eyes with a wash of creamy, flattering colour.

Contains:

• 1 x Baked Balance-n-Glow Illuminating Foundation (8g) in Porcelain, Fair, Light, Medium, Golden Medium, Tan or Deep - 95% pigments, 5% highlighter, this baked formula contains swirls of multi-coloured liquid pigments that have been baked to create a creamy powder foundation, mixed with ribbons of highlighter to deliver weightless, medium coverage and a flawless, luminous finish. Contains centella Asiatica leaf extract and vitamin E. Features a semi-circular mirrored lid for on-the-go applications
  • 1 x Cold Concealer (1.4g) in Porcelain, Fair, Light, Medium, Golden Medium, Sand or Deep - ideal for dark circles, this cooling concealer works to reduce the appearance of under-eye puffiness while helping to brighten and refresh the skin. Features a water and caffeine-infused formula
  • 1 x Smart Pout Lipstick (3.2g) in Wise (light pink) - adding striking colour to your lips in one swipe, this soft, matte formula works to be smudge-resistant without settling into lip lines
  • 1 x Lid Lust Eyeshadow (4.14ml) in Ballerina (peachy champagne) - neutralise your eyelids while bringing pretty colour with this creamy eyeshadow formula
  • 1 x Retractable Brush - designed specifically for Laura Geller's Baked formulas, this retractable brush with a lid features super-soft synthetic bristles that readily pick up powder and cleanly deposit it onto the skin for a perfected application every time. The sleek retractable design can be used to alter the density of the bristles, allowing you to apply products to smaller, more targeted areas of the face

How to apply:
Baked Balance-n-Glow Illuminating Foundation:
  • Use a brush to sweep onto the face, targeting areas of discolouration and imperfections
  • Blend well and reapply for your desired level of coverage
  • Use all-over your face in place of foundation, or over your favourite base for fuller coverage
Smart Pout Lipstick:
  • Apply lipstick in the centre of your upper lip and follow the contours of your mouth
  • Glide the lipstick across the entire bottom lip
  • Swipe a maximum of two coats onto bare lips and wait for it to dry
Retractable Kabuki Brush:
  • Swirl or dip the brush into powder and gently tap off any excess
  • Apply to skin using sweeping, circular motions
Lid Lust Liquid Eyeshadow:
  • For a natural make-up look, apply one layer to the lids for a soft wash of creamy colour
The Cold Concealer Cooling Coverage Stick:
  • Apply under your eyes
  • Blend out quickly using your fingers or brush, as the formula sets fast

total ML For ML

1 x Baked Balance-n-Glow Illuminating Foundation (8g) RRP £26 + post
1 x Cold Concealer (1.4g) RRP £24.50 + post
1 x Smart Pout Lipstick (3.2g) RRP £16 + post
1 x Lid Lust Eyeshadow (4.14ml) (hard to find an rrp for but about) £16 + post
1 x Retractable Brush RRP £22.50 + post

A great saving: If you were to buy the Balance n Glow, the Cold Concealer and the Retractable Kabuki Brush individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £73, plus P&P. So to get the entire Laura Geller collection for our Today's Special Value price of just £41.94, plus P&P, you’re saving £31.06.

1 x Baked Balance-n-Glow Illuminating Foundation (8g) RRP £26 cost £11.36
1 x Cold Concealer (1.4g) RRP £24.50 cost £10.71
1 x Smart Pout Lipstick (3.2g) RRP £16 cost £6.99
1 x Lid Lust Eyeshadow (4.14ml) (hard to find an rrp for but about) £16 cost £6.99
1 x Retractable Brush RRP £22.50 cost £9.84

Total approx £105 cost £45.89 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thank SCW for prices.

Hello SisterBliss
I use Balance & Glow when the weather's nice, or, on holiday overseas. I apply foundation first, bronzer and B & G last. It looks amazing applied this way. Lit from within. Tried it without foundation and it looks terrible
Thankyoooo

A cooling concealer? My eyes are watering already.

I’ve decided not to go for this TSV because I’ve got enough Balance and Glow to see me through for a while and I’ve got a new Balance and Brighten. I wouldn’t use the other things in the set.

Would be really interested in comments regarding how the soft wash lid eye colour wears. The lippy in the video I didn’t get to see enough of, but I have more than plenty to eventually wear when I get round to it.

Note to self:
In reflection just cause QVC are able to get sock of beauty items, and their details are posted here to discuss and get tempted by.
It doesn’t actually mean I should feel I should always be up for buying them.
DG. 😊

Latest posts

Back