Laura Geller TSV 18/03/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I tried one lg foundation before in medium but found it quite orangey - can’t remember which one it was tho - is the b&glow same as all other lg foundations re shades?

Well I only know the porcelain & that is the same. No orange at all in that but it is very pale which I need. I’m Fair in Bare Minerals if that’s any help

I tried one lg foundation before in medium but found it quite orangey - can’t remember which one it was tho - is the b&glow same as all other lg foundations re shades?
I've used B&B in medium for years, I use the glow version too and I don't find them orangey. I also started to use the golden medium in the summer when it was launched. What I have found over the years is that the mix of the colours can vary quite a lot. I had one palette of the golden medium which had very little swirls, it was almost one colour.
When it was in short supply some time ago, I bought the medium direct from LG in the US and it was much more like the original version, when one colour suited all.
On a different note, I find my palettes go shiny, rather than powdery over time, making it difficult to pick up any product with the brush, I have to scrape off the top layer, I don't have a greasy skin.

I’ve never purchased the ‘glow‘ version, today I won’t be bothering as I’ve plenty with an extra large porcelain and a normal sized fair on the go, plus a darker option for bronzing. I think I also have some extras in stock a tiny sized and another normal.
I recall when the glow was launched someone posted here, she went to the dentist and at the end of treatment when she was given the mirror, she got a real shock seeing sparkle bits all over her face.
Never really been tempted since, just been happy to stick with the ‘brighten.‘

I’ve never purchased the ‘glow‘ version, today I won’t be bothering as I’ve plenty with an extra large porcelain and a normal sized fair on the go, plus a darker option for bronzing. I think I also have some extras in stock a tiny sized and another normal.
I recall when the glow was launched someone posted here, she went to the dentist and at the end of treatment when she was given the mirror, she got a real shock seeing sparkle bits all over her face.
Never really been tempted since, just been happy to stick with the ‘brighten.‘

I’m glad you mentioned this because Balance and Glow does have glittery bits in it which are particularly obvious in the sun or bright light. 😳 I thought it was just me who spotted them. Consequently I’ve gone back to using Balance and Brighten, despite my initially thinking about replacing my current Balance and Glow which is virtually empty. I won’t bother buying it again because I can do without people telling me that I’ve got glitter on my face.

I’m glad you mentioned this because Balance and Glow does have glittery bits in it which are particularly obvious in the sun or bright light. 😳 I thought it was just me who spotted them. Consequently I’ve gone back to using Balance and Brighten, despite my initially thinking about replacing my current Balance and Glow which is virtually empty. I won’t bother buying it again because I can do without people telling me that I’ve got glitter on my face.
I’m pleased now you have confirmed there’s not only this person at the dentist with glittered bits and that I’ve correctly avoided the temptation to go for the ‘Glow.’ I could well imagine sometime in the future being out somewhere and hubby keep looking at me liked I’d got something that shouldn’t be on my face. Then getting back in the car and him saying you know when we were sat in that cafe it looked like something was sparkling on your face, have you done something different?
🤭😉😂😂😂

I really love balance and glow. I use medium.
So when I ordered the balance and brighten I was surprised how much lighter this was in medium too? Is this right that it’s very different

Latest posts

Back