Laura Geller TSV 21/11/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just cancel the order ladies. I have never heard of a successful auto delivery yet.

A girl said on FB that she phoned to cancel her order and they told her she couldn't cancel as it was already on it's way to her - which was an outright lie by Q, one can only assume so as not to lose a sale. I think however she has now successfully managed to cancel it after calling up CS again.

I think I have only ordered on AD, three times. Each time,I have ended up with surplus product. The Judith Williams I used; the WEN I have bottles of the stuff, mainly because I only use one pump, not 48 that Chaz suggests - could it be the glut of product having an adverse effect on people's locks? - so much so, I use it on my boxer; finally, the Elemis tsv. My second drop arrived the other day, and I am not even 1/4 through the first one, so I returned it. I either need to stop ordering on the AD programme, or remember to cancel, if it is lasting me longer than predicted.

I've had a Nails Inc one of which I kept both sets & gave as a Christmas gift. A Gatineau one which, like you say, I am still trying to use up, and this Laura Geller one from August which has failed to turn up as promised. Incidentally the other two came exactly when promised with no problems whatsoever, but after this debacle with the LG one I don't think I'll ever order on AD again. Especially not when it seems that Q are telling lies to their customers about the whole situation!

This looks like a really nice set in wearable colours. I know it's an utter irrelevance, destined for the bin, but I like the art-deco styling of the box.

Depending on price Laura may get her mitts on some of my money.

For once every single item in this follow looks wearable. Just my colours. Was going to resist as still waiting for AD of the last TSV but my will power just flew out the window.

Phoned CS to order and it’s currently on QVC price £56, would this mean that the TSV price is going to be around £46?

Phoned CS to order and it’s currently on QVC price £56, would this mean that the TSV price is going to be around £46?

I hope not! I really need a foundation and will pay a bit more for the extras but not £50 quid with postage. If it's under £40 I'm having one. The tarte tsv was a great price so this shouldn't be more.

I hope it’s under £40 as per usual but because of the EP they may put a higher price mark as it ‘hides’ the total cost.

Latest posts

Back