Laura Geller TSV 3rd Sept 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I watched the Gatinau TSV launch this morning and it seemed that AY was weating the LG TSV or at least the Bora Bora blush.
Also, models during the day presenting Diamoneek I thought may have been wearing the LG body glow.

Last edited:
I have the LG Body Glow thingy. Used it once. It's v nice, but I can't be faffing with all this bronzing or fake tanning business. Unsure what to do with it now really.

well more details are gettin fixed as it now says
Laura Geller 5 Piece Grow & Behold Collection
Interesting, we will be losing one item in this set as the set was supposed to be 6 items if I remember correctly, I hope it's not the blusher we are missing on.

yeah i noticed that and did wonder but no pics yet so cant tell what will be missing
I hope that they've made a mistake like they did with the "Grow" and Behold, I would like that highlighter to be in the kit as well as the blusher, always wanted to try it.

I used to love B n B as it was so quick and easy and lasted quite a while but once they changed to to having SPF in it I haven't ordered it since as the original is never in stock - I also rang CS who said ' why don't you just try the one with SPF and I had to explain that I do not buy any makeup with SPF and I react with it. I also do not fancy trying it only to find that it has cost me approx £8 in P & P both ways and no prouduct.. Have now bought Bobbi Brown as I can purchase this without having to buy it exclusively from QVC. I get really annoyed at finding a product that not only does only QVC stock BUT that you can only then buy 'said product' from a kit rather than individually - I should not have to pay approx £45 per kit just to get a certain item from it.:headbang:

Debbie Flint's make up is gorgeous in this hour. I wonder if it's the LG TSV, she is glowing! (like a Tahitian beauty :) )

I used to love B n B as it was so quick and easy and lasted quite a while but once they changed to to having SPF in it I haven't ordered it since as the original is never in stock - I also rang CS who said ' why don't you just try the one with SPF and I had to explain that I do not buy any makeup with SPF and I react with it. I also do not fancy trying it only to find that it has cost me approx £8 in P & P both ways and no prouduct.. Have now bought Bobbi Brown as I can purchase this without having to buy it exclusively from QVC. I get really annoyed at finding a product that not only does only QVC stock BUT that you can only then buy 'said product' from a kit rather than individually - I should not have to pay approx £45 per kit just to get a certain item from it.:headbang:
I much prefer the new spf B&B fair option because it's not as yellow as the original one. Sorry to everyone who loves the original B&B. I think both versions should be sold for choice.

Last edited:
I hope that they've made a mistake like they did with the "Grow" and Behold, I would like that highlighter to be in the kit as well as the blusher, always wanted to try it.

well we dont always get quite the same number of pieces that america gets so you never know it might be the same but they might cut something out like they have done before

I think we're getting an extra product actually - all the US contents plus Spackle. The US TSV only had 4 products (glow, concealers, blush and lipstick). It does make me worry a bit about the price!

Here's Laura demonstrating the US kit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EiKdZzGN88

Last edited:
I think I'm going to have to get a friend in the UK pick this up for me, I've just spotted some swatches online and it looks awesome! Coming into Spring here too so I'll be breaking out the bronzing products!

Now to hope it's a decent price as I'll have to add on shipping within the UK and then to Australia...

Tx

I think I'm going to have to get a friend in the UK pick this up for me, I've just spotted some swatches online and it looks awesome! Coming into Spring here too so I'll be breaking out the bronzing products!

Now to hope it's a decent price as I'll have to add on shipping within the UK and then to Australia...

Tx

doubt it the price will prob be about the same if not more than america if we are gettin an extra item

Any chance we will get an Auto Delivery like they did in the States? I'd like that, but probably it's a "No" AGAIN!

Surely they will not name the other kit "Grow" and behold :)
Thank you for keeping an eye on this SCW, hopefully it's not too long until they put the details online.

I think it's a body frosting and there's more than one shade in Laura's range, I quiet fancy the Angel Glow but never tried any of the body frosting, was hoping for an autodelivery wishing that they put a different body glow in each delivery drop.
These is a video introduction to different shades of the body glow, hope this helps.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMEt8MDj7A0

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back