Laura Geller TSV 6/11/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The set with the full size blush/vanilla frosting thing, mascara, lipstick, eyeshadow thing another item? Was £24.99 called Strawberry something.

One with lip crayon, mascara, eyeshadow was £12.99.

The set with the full size blush/vanilla frosting thing, mascara, lipstick, eyeshadow thing another item? Was £24.99 called Strawberry something.

One with lip crayon, mascara, eyeshadow was £12.99.

Thank you! I shall be off to my local TK Maxx tomorrow.

Donna's post got me browsing for LG, this set is currently reduced 25% from £45 to £33 plus 15% off on the first order

https://fabled.com/so-scrumptious-k...E8ibbFXs_V3hvUHP3i2wCgEZ4b1-z3W5tnhoCzsPw_wcB

I can recommend that site, had a really good experience with them when I ordered something at the end of last year. Needed a Nars blusher for a Christmas gift, and Fabled were cheapest, as they had a discount code on the site. Saved £7 on the cost of the item, got free next day delivery timed to within a one hour slot (they distribute through Ocado), good communication at all stages, and a free Marie Claire in my parcel! :mysmilie_59:

Strangely that is another brand popping up in TKMaxx Nars loads over the past few months.

Quite a bit of Shiseido as well, I believe the brand might be only in Harrods or online in future?

Strangely that is another brand popping up in TKMaxx Nars loads over the past few months.

Quite a bit of Shiseido as well, I believe the brand might be only in Harrods or online in future?

They are still in HOF here at the moment.

Really??? My HoF does not have the brand, but they have pulled out of my Debenhams and another independent chemist also. The stock was being sold off at 70% off and the SA said pulling out of stores. So perhaps its Ireland? I did buy a foundation at £20 down from £65, lucky it was my shade.

Am I the only one who doesn't get on with Laura Geller? When I apply the B&G I can't see it on my face. Maybe it's the colour, maybe it's the application. I must be doing something wrong as everyone else loves it!

I wanted to love it too but I'll have to send it back��

Been using Balance n Glow and B n B for many years and think it gives great coverage! I am not a heavy foundation person, so this works a treat! Have heard that they may have change the format very recently as some reviews stating too powdery, dry and the likes! Mine is fine, you have to give it a few applications with the brush and buff it slightly! I love it!!!! :mysmilie_59:

Been to my local TK Maxx, the Strawberry one was broken in and the shadows missing and blusher broken. The other one that had no bnb so I wasn't interested, so haven't spent anything, that's a good thing.

Been using Balance n Glow and B n B for many years and think it gives great coverage! I am not a heavy foundation person, so this works a treat! Have heard that they may have change the format very recently as some reviews stating too powdery, dry and the likes! Mine is fine, you have to give it a few applications with the brush and buff it slightly! I love it!!!! :mysmilie_59:

I hope they don't mess up this time round. Can't believe they took a note of the complains, unless it hit them on the pocket where it hurts.

Latest posts

Back