Pan TSV 3.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 67
  • Pan TSV 4.jpg
    Pan TSV 4.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Pan TSV 5.jpg
    Pan TSV 5.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 62
I bought a Le C pan set, but the bottoms of the frying pans are not flat inside, they bulge in the centre, so when I put oil in to fry something, it just forms a ring around the edge with nothing in the middle - - - USELESS - - - a FRYING pan that you can't fry in!!

But I didn't discover this until too late :(

I bought a Le C pan set, but the bottoms of the frying pans are not flat inside, they bulge in the centre, so when I put oil in to fry something, it just forms a ring around the edge with nothing in the middle - - - USELESS - - - a FRYING pan that you can't fry in!!

Or if you do you’ll need an inch depth of oil. 😲

Surely you could take advantage of the “lifetime guarantee” as not fit for purpose?

I had a bright yellow, lidded casserole dish back in the day. Weighed a ton. Was non stick but the non stick bubbled up & wore off. I don’t recall it having a lifetime guarantee either Strato.

I had a bright yellow, lidded casserole dish back in the day. Weighed a ton. Was non stick but the non stick bubbled up & wore off. I don’t recall it having a lifetime guarantee either Strato.
LIDL are having similar cast aluminium pans next week, £12-99 for 28cm frypan or a wok (but the photo looks like a large pan with lid). Suits ALL hob types and are dishwashers safe.

I had one of the original non stick (my arse) and it was far too heavy then and since old age i have gone limp wristed so it’s a no no for me.

No such thing as non stick the coating is plastic and wears away with the heat and utensils. Plus they are a chemical health hazard when they peel and it gets in your food. I use stainless steel uncoated pans and the old fashioned wire scubber that gets everything off with a good scrub.

Le Creuset Set of 2 Toughened Non-Stick 24cm Frying Pan & 26cm Saute Pan
Item Number: 817167
QVC Price £290.00
Todays Special Value Price £189.00
P&P £0.00

Ready to take your cooking to the next level? Le Creuset has you covered with this toughened, non-stick 24cm frying pan and 26cm saute pan with a glass lid. With non-stick coating designed to remain hardwearing, these versatile pans will become a staple in your kitchen, offering unrivalled craftsmanship you'll really notice. Expertly created, these professional-quality pans will upgrade your whole cooking routine, so you can take your culinary adventures to new heights.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Le Creuset set of 2 Toughened Non-Stick 24cm Frying Pan & 26cm Saute Pan individually, directly from Le Creuset, you’d pay £290. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £189, with no P&P to pay, you’re saving £101.

Exceptional non-stick power - experience non-stick like never before with Le Creuset's Toughened Non-Stick coating, boasting a special six-layered construction that includes three layers of PFOA-free, reinforced coating that's supremely durable. It means that it won't peel or fade with use, it's easy to clean and you can use your metal utensils with it too, so there really are no limits!

Outstanding performance - the hard anodised, forged aluminium of this cookware absorbs and retains heat evenly and efficiently, cooking anything you want to perfection without any annoying hotspots. They're also suitable for use on all types of hobs, including induction, and they're oven safe up to 260C, so the versatility is endless.

Cook healthy - thanks to their superior non-stick coating, each of these pans require much less oil or butter to cook your favourite dishes. Food can be lifted away from the surface flawlessly, without leaving behind a tricky-to-remove residue, so preparing low-fat meals will suddenly be a lot easier!

Don't settle for second - Le Creuset is renowned for being at the top of the game when it comes to creating cookware of outstanding quality, and their premium designs are used by everyone from home cooks to leading chefs across the world. Go on, try it for yourself and experience the difference!

Easy care - this cookware is a dream to clean, as the toughened non-stick coating offers excellent food release so there's no need to scrub or pick off burnt-on residue. Plus it's all dishwasher safe, so once you're finished whipping up your culinary creations, simply pop them in the dishwasher and you're done!

Contains:

• 1 x 26cm saute pan (l x w x h): 53.1cm x 27.1cm x 15.2cm (20.9" x 10.7" x 6") – 2.05kg
  • 1 x 24cm frying pan (l x w x h): 45cm x 25.1cm x 7.6cm (17.7" x 10" x 3") – 1.1kg
  • 1 x glass saute pan lid
All measurements are approximate

Can’t take to the BA. The food she’s cooking looks most unappetising. Cake and pastry/dough looks hard and dry. The prawn noodle thing she made looks like slop!

It's a Le Crueset TSV day today, but QVC can't even be bothered to take a photo of one of the items they are shilling.

And I bet that the image will NOT come soon.

Screenshot (1320).png

Latest posts

Back