Le Creuset TSV 30/03/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The liked product has a 1 star review already, from someone disgruntled with the poor selection of products on Q.
Really this does look like something that gas backfired from Le Creuset, and Q is a handy way to get a better price that they might otherwise be able to get. Q are happy because it's a prestigious brand, and LeC are happy because the stock is Q's problem... or so it seems.
I have non-stick Cooks Essentials pans which I love, but I don't think Q do such good quality now as they used to.

If these are the heavy material … don’t bother if i were you if you have a bad back or dexterity issues .. the items are heavy before your food is even in tbem … I had to give up on mine a few years ago … fantastic items but ..: heavy … ( if these are the heavy ones on show

If these are the heavy material … don’t bother if i were you if you have a bad back or dexterity issues .. the items are heavy before your food is even in tbem … I had to give up on mine a few years ago … fantastic items but ..: heavy … ( if these are the heavy ones on show
They are aluminium so much lighter than their coloured cast iron pans, although they do have a heavy steel base underneath.

Latest posts

Back