Luxform TSV 3.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Luxform TSV 4.jpg
    Luxform TSV 4.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Luxform TSV 5.jpg
    Luxform TSV 5.jpg
    400.1 KB · Views: 36
For goodness sake, just how many lamp posts do they think folk need? I wouldn't want one given! I do have different lights in the garden, really pretty, mostly from B & M and Home Bargains.

I have a metal pheasant that morphs different colours, it is lovely. May be tacky to some folks, but we like it. Wish Q would do something different, sick of bliddy lamp posts.

Well, having watched a few editions of Garden Rescue lately - all that these fancy new designers can come up with are PERGOLAS ! and a knocked up DIY ****** bench ! so perhaps that's the next big thing ! a self assembly pergola - that's good for...... what ??? open to the sky and will rot after a few years. Nice. These things smack of those American beds that have a post in each corner..... why ?

As for the benches - you cough up thousands to get a great garden, then instead of some decent chairs to sit on, you get an uncomfortable wooden bench that is shown to you with such pride ! The Rich Brothers were guilty of that too, - aaahhh a bench for you to enjoy your garden. It would go straight on the bonfire after they'd gone left to me.

Luxform Three Headed 105L Kensington Lamp Post & Planter
Item Number: 715273
QVC Price £125.00
Todays Special Value Price £79.98
P&P £4.95

Combining classic style and modern solar power techniques, the Kensington lamp post from Luxform makes for an elegant and practical outdoor display. The three-headed design evokes a traditional feel, while the planter at the base can be filled with blooms of your choice. With no wiring required, it couldnt be easier to assemble this solar-powered lamp post and bring a warm glow to your home through summer and beyond.

Elevate your space
- whether you place your Kensington lamp post on the front lawn to welcome guests or at the back of the garden for a homely glow, you'll love the serene atmosphere it creates. With a light output of 35 lumens per each light head, you can enjoy your space long after the sun goes down.

Solar-powered lights - with no wiring or mains connection required, you can place the lamp post anywhere in your garden, terrace or patio. Just make sure you choose a sunny aspect so the batteries can charge throughout the day.

Add some additional weight - whatever you decide to do with your planter, we recommend you fill part of the base with pebbles or small stones, before adding your soil for your herbs or flowers, or other decorations. This will weigh the base and lamp post down, helping to ensure it stays sturdy and robust.

• Emits warm white light at 35 lumens per head
  • Waterproof for outdoor use
  • Lamp post requires fixing to the included planter
  • Fill the planter with soil and rocks to make it stand firmly on the ground
  • Place in a sunny spot to charge the lithium batteries during the day
  • Light output of 35 lumens per each light head
  • Class IP44
  • Flower pot (l x w x h): 37cm x 37cm x 31cm (14.6" x 14.6" x 12.2")
  • Assembled lamp post (h x w x d): 199cm x 44cm x 37cm (78.4" x 17.3" x 14.6")

All measurements are approximate

I bought some many years ago and they were rubbish. The issue is getting rid of the bliddy things when they stop lighting up and fall apart.

Latest posts

Back