Links of London Coral

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wornoutcreditcard

Registered Shopper
Ok how annoying is this guest? The way she gushes and draws out her words makes her sound like a drug addict. I'm sure she isn't but her presenting style is a massive turn off

I thought I was the only one who disliked her presenting. I feel that she speaks as if we were a class of very stupid 3 year olds. I caught a show with her and Marv, god watching paint dry would have been more soothing, it was cringeworthy. One rolling the eyes and gurning and the other speaking like an idiot.

Good job I think it is overpriced so I don't feel I am missing anything because I just can't watch her.

I noticed this week that a very low end jewellers in my town was now stocking LoL and I wasn't at all impressed with what I saw. From reading reviews I though it was supposed to be a high quality product thus justifying the price tag. Between Q and this type of jeweller are they doing an inferior range now?

i have watched several times without purchasing because i just think it is so over priced, and as someone said before, I can't stand the ambassador, and I also dislike the style of presentation and OTT presenting (IMO) of the new presenter Marv.

Never saw the show, but have seen her on previous hours. Yes, she can be a bit over enthusiastic, but that is just her style. She comes across as a smiley, happy person. I wouldn't switch off because of her. LoL won't be high on my list, following the purchase and return - like a lot of other buyers did - of the recent tsv. It was exceedingly poor quality, for a designer brand and has, fundamentally, deterred me from trying the brand again. If it was a QVC exclusive, perhaps Links have cut a few corners, and not produced a piece which adheres to their usual standards. If that is the case, they have shot themselves in the foot, as those who have never bought Links before, may not venture into the brand again, assuming this is par for the course, regarding the quality.

I don't watch Links of London as to me they appear very overpriced & the style can be copied at much lower price levels ( not silver of course!).The way they were pushing that last TSV sealed their fate with me, the guest was so gushing talking about LoL as though it was something we must aspire to & cherish forever, as if.I much prefer the brand Pandora which I know is very much copied but they have some design flair (IMO!!)

i was in the marylebone high street branch and the staff were saying that the tsv is available in stores but they could not get enough of them. demand was that high... cant remember the price but it was for a lot more than the qvc price. it did look small on the model on the qvc website but i liked the look of it small but perfectly formed. i also liked the way the links linked but some of the qvc customers reading the reviews thought it was a design flaw...i wonder if qvc will do anather made for qvc links tsv

Yes Coral is unbelievably annoying and simpers and gushes at every opportunity. Just imagine if her and Marverine were on together. They really would be drawing out and lengthening their words, rolling their eyes etc.

My niece has the Effervescence bracelet and it is a pretty thing, and I would love one for myself, but I really have a problem with what I think is the over-pricing of this range.

Yes Coral is unbelievably annoying and simpers and gushes at every opportunity. Just imagine if her and Marverine were on together. They really would be drawing out and lengthening their words, rolling their eyes etc.

I was unlucky enough to catch a show with both and I can honestly say it was like pulling teeth and totally cringeworthy

Latest posts

Back