Liz Earle Bargains

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was hopeful when I saw this and even got an email from LE today - but no mention of this offer and can only see full priced items when I look.
Shame!
I went through my bin and looked for any deleted messages from LE. No code or any mention of half price offers… I must have just been lucky but it’s a bit unfair…

They have extended the 50% discount until midnight tonight as there was technical issues over weekend

Still can’t work out how I got the discount without a code 😂but just glad I did! My order is being delivered today, hopefully 🤞

Is the serum good ClaireKelly?
Yes! I think it’s brilliant. One pump and it gives me so much hydration… I’ve not needed to use any facial oil since I started it, so saving a bit there.
Worth trying at that price too…

Yes! I think it’s brilliant. One pump and it gives me so much hydration… I’ve not needed to use any facial oil since I started it, so saving a bit there.
Worth trying at that price too…
That's good to know, as I was thinking about getting the facial oil instead. Decisions, decisions... 😊

I’ve never tried the serum, can you tell me what’s different about it please, I have dry skin.
It adds another layer of moisture. Used after toner, just one pump and then gently press into the skin. My face feels so hydrated… and then I add superskin moisturiser on top. I have really noticed the difference. And if you haven’t tried it, it’s half price at the moment… I may have bought a few… 🤨

I’ve given in and ordered the serum Claire 😯 also 2 of each Eyebright and skin tonic from LE.
Where they half price from LE?
I got two tubs of superskin moisturiser one of the new night cream, and a body cream. Such a good deal.
I also got a tub of the new balm from boots, there’s 20% off…

Cant beat Liz Earle specially Superskin
Yes, I've definitely fallen back in love with the brand recently but the reviews for the new formulation of the shampoo are still shocking.
I haven't personally tried it yet as I've still got a good few bottles of the original left and had already tried other brands but the LE bottles won't last forever.

Yes, I've definitely fallen back in love with the brand recently but the reviews for the new formulation of the shampoo are still shocking.
I haven't personally tried it yet as I've still got a good few bottles of the original left and had already tried other brands but the LE bottles won't last forever.
I’m in the same position. Stocked up with the original when they announced changes, and I’ve got about six bottles left… but the reviews continue to be so bad….

Cant beat Liz Earle specially Superskin
My skin has been so good since I got the superskin serum. I am so impressed… and as it’s currently £24 on qvc I have stocked up… I’m using the superskin moisturiser with it and my skin is so hydrated. I can see the difference. Sadly I’m going to have to use up my stock of PCMC over the warmer months… but I did get a jar of the new skin repair night cream as that was very good.

I’m in the same position. Stocked up with the original when they announced changes, and I’ve got about six bottles left… but the reviews continue to be so bad….
CK, I've been using a couple of Body Shop shampoo's lately to try and make my LE ones last a bit longer and I do quite like them but if recent reports are to be believed, The Body Shop may not be around for much longer so the search will have to continue.

CK, I've been using a couple of Body Shop shampoo's lately to try and make my LE ones last a bit longer and I do quite like them but if recent reports are to be believed, The Body Shop may not be around for much longer so the search will have to continue.
Oh goodness…. Can you stock up with body shop shampoo? Which one do you use?
Childs Farm is quite good, and easily available.

Just used the LE superskin cleansing balm and love it 🥰 even taken it over my eyes with no problem although I don’t have sensitive skin, the cloth that came with it is also good quality and made in Turkey.
I’ve also used the Advanced-Serum and like the effect on my skin not too greasy.
will carry on using, notice Boots have a reduction on price today.

Well I've bought the Serum, so will report back after a few weeks use. I have used Cleanse and Polish for donkey's years. It just suits my skin so well. I have started using the Superskin nourishing night cream. It is lovely, my skin feel so soft in the morning.

Latest posts

Back