Liz Earle Bargains

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ClaireKelly

Registered Shopper
On LE website, under bestsellers, a lot of items are half price…. I got superskin cream for £24 a pot and the skin repair night cream for £13

Boots have 20% off selected LE including the new items…plus an extra £10 off when you spend £30. That code isn’t working but if you phone boots they will give you a reference code and credit your payment method with £10. So I got the new balm for £21….

On LE website, under bestsellers, a lot of items are half price…. I got superskin cream for £24 a pot and the skin repair night cream for £13

Boots have 20% off selected LE including the new items…plus an extra £10 off when you spend £30. That code isn’t working but if you phone boots they will give you a reference code and credit your payment method with £10. So I got the new balm for £21….
Blimey, have you got enough now? (As if I can talk!)

Thanks for all the tip-offs. You serve the community so well! 😘

Oh!

Only just spotted this - not been on here for a while - but instead of listing the day/time you posted this, it says “later_today_at_x” [just spotted it’s currently saying this against every post snd thread on here - is this just for me?!]

Anyway, point is I don’t know when you kindly shared this but I can’t see any bargains under the bestsellers link - sadly!

Would love to try the night-cream esp at that price!!

Thank you for sharing! X

Oh!

Only just spotted this - not been on here for a while - but instead of listing the day/time you posted this, it says “later_today_at_x” [just spotted it’s currently saying this against every post snd thread on here - is this just for me?!]

Anyway, point is I don’t know when you kindly shared this but I can’t see any bargains under the bestsellers link - sadly!

Would love to try the night-cream esp at that price!!

Thank you for sharing! X
Ive got the later today posts too…very annoying.

I posted it yesterday and I’ve just gone to check and they are all up to full price again…. I guess I just got lucky! There were no posts about it I was just looking for something and came across it.

Showing now:

Some of the items below, available until midnight tomorrow.

1707573501621.png

I’ve just clicked on the link again and for me it’s showing some items half price????

I’ve just clicked on the link again and for me it’s showing some items half price????

When I posted yesterday, a lot of items were half price. Now all I can see is that set of three glow items

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, that reply got all caught up in your post….

When I posted yesterday, a lot of items were half price. Now all I can see is that set of three glow items
I can see 17 items reduced in Bestsellers. I’ve just checked and it says email exclusive offer!

Nope! Still not showing when I’m logged in.
I didn’t get an email, I just found it… I wonder if it’s one order per customer… did you get an email?

I did get an email, I actually have 2 email addresses with them but only received one email.

Just read the small print it says :

Discount is automatically applied to product price when lizearle.com is accessed via the link provided.

I did get an email, I actually have 2 email addresses with them but only received one email.

Just read the small print it says :

Discount is automatically applied to product price when lizearle.com is accessed via the link provided.
Ah that’s the mystery solved then!
Goodness knows how I stumbled on the offer….

Latest posts

Back