Liz Earle Bargains

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just used the LE superskin cleansing balm and love it 🥰 even taken it over my eyes with no problem although I don’t have sensitive skin, the cloth that came with it is also good quality and made in Turkey.
I’ve also used the Advanced-Serum and like the effect on my skin not too greasy.
will carry on using, notice Boots have a reduction on price today.
Boots have had 20% off for a few days… did you get some more?!

I tried the balm last night. Nice fragrance and did leave my skin feeling less stripped. But the texture is much more Aldi than Elemis.. so I’m not sure I would buy again. I will carry on using it and may well change my mind! I did get the balm for £21 which is a brilliant price for 100mls. The cloth was very nice, and good quality.

Haven’t bought the moisturiser as I got 2 pots of the original superskin half price direct from LE.

I’m hoping the there is a LE TSV with the new products…. 🤞

Well I've bought the Serum, so will report back after a few weeks use. I have used Cleanse and Polish for donkey's years. It just suits my skin so well. I have started using the Superskin nourishing night cream. It is lovely, my skin feel so soft in the morning.
I hope you like it. The serum has made such a difference to my skin!

I’ve just received an email saying sorry about the technical issues, so bestsellers can be ordered until midnight.
Oh NOOO!

I didn’t see the rest of this thread - about the half price thing being extended til Monday midnight - nor the email from the issue from Liz Earle 😢

It’s hard bc too ill to always/even often get on here - need to find a way of getting notifications but don’t want many!

Oh well missed all the bargains and did want to stock up.

Oh well…

CK, I've been using a couple of Body Shop shampoo's lately to try and make my LE ones last a bit longer and I do quite like them but if recent reports are to be believed, The Body Shop may not be around for much longer so the search will have to continue.
I have been using Body Shop ginger shampoo for years (and conditioner sometimes tho it’s a bit rich for me in some ways).

Think it’s really for dandruff which I don’t have - or is that why?! (As in the Head and Shoulder ad! - it’s not..!)

But it’s just great for cleaning the scalp too and the scent is so invigorating!

I used to buy it when they had their many sales but it is too pricey at full price now…

Oh NOOO!

I didn’t see the rest of this thread - about the half price thing being extended til Monday midnight - nor the email from the issue from Liz Earle 😢

It’s hard bc too ill to always/even often get on here - need to find a way of getting notifications but don’t want many!

Oh well missed all the bargains and did want to stock up.

Oh well…
Boots have £10 off when you spend £30
And LE website have 25% off almost everything

Code valid until March

Attachments

• IMG_3896.jpeg
    IMG_3896.jpeg
    451.1 KB · Views: 0
Code valid until March
Thank you, Claire.

Think I was too tempted by thought of half price!
Especially would like to try the night cream at some point.

But those are good discounts too so I shall take a look, thanks for sharing!

Not sure if that is screenshot or if you got email from LE, but think I may not be getting all their emails.
Or not spending enough to get the good deals! X

Thank you, Claire.

Think I was too tempted by thought of half price!
Especially would like to try the night cream at some point.

But those are good discounts too so I shall take a look, thanks for sharing!

Not sure if that is screenshot or if you got email from LE, but think I may not be getting all their emails.
Or not spending enough to get the good deals! X
It’s a screenshot from Facebook.

Are you signed up to LE rewards? If so there is a bit where you can manage emails…

A
It’s a screenshot from Facebook.

Are you signed up to LE rewards? If so there is a bit where you can manage emails…
Aha thanks!

Never looked at LE on FB…

And not signed up to the rewards thingy as didn’t think it was worth it for my spending level (vv low!), but maybe I should! X

A

Aha thanks!

Never looked at LE on FB…

And not signed up to the rewards thingy as didn’t think it was worth it for my spending level (vv low!), but maybe I should! X
It’s worth it to get news about new products and special offers. I haven’t got many points but still, it all helps!

It was boots on Facebook that offer came from. I do like to keep my eyes open….😂 or in other words, far too much time in my hands 😂

It’s worth it to get news about new products and special offers. I haven’t got many points but still, it all helps!

It was boots on Facebook that offer came from. I do like to keep my eyes open….😂 or in other words, far too much time in my hands 😂
😂😂😂I gathered that Claire you can be our bargain hunter.

Not trying to steal your thunder @ClaireKelly if anyone is near a TK Maxx. Picked this up today

Attachments

• A6B21F20-6E2D-4600-9EB8-1DFB3577A415.jpeg
    A6B21F20-6E2D-4600-9EB8-1DFB3577A415.jpeg
    380.3 KB · Views: 0
  • A6028742-8F67-43D1-B225-1F962CCB494D.jpeg
    A6028742-8F67-43D1-B225-1F962CCB494D.jpeg
    377.4 KB · Views: 0
Yay! 😂
I did see that in my TK Maxx a few weeks ago… alone with the new version of IBST that we all hated…
Hope you stocked up…
Only one which I grabbed. Have you tried the lip balm? Tempted but now done a search and it’s no longer appearing on Q!

Boots have had 20% off for a few days… did you get some more?!

I tried the balm last night. Nice fragrance and did leave my skin feeling less stripped. But the texture is much more Aldi than Elemis.. so I’m not sure I would buy again. I will carry on using it and may well change my mind! I did get the balm for £21 which is a brilliant price for 100mls. The cloth was very nice, and good quality.

Haven’t bought the moisturiser as I got 2 pots of the original superskin half price direct from LE.

I’m hoping the there is a LE TSV with the new products…. 🤞

I hope you like it. The serum has made such a difference to my skin!
Well, I have been using the Serum now for just over 2 weeks. I LOVE IT. It has made a difference to my skin too. More plumpy. Is plumpy a word? It is now. I am also using Superskin Nourishing Night Cream and that had made a difference too. My skin feels so soft in the morning. I have already bought another Serum and Night Cream. Thanks Claire.

Well, I have been using the Serum now for just over 2 weeks. I LOVE IT. It has made a difference to my skin too. More plumpy. Is plumpy a word? It is now. I am also using Superskin Nourishing Night Cream and that had made a difference too. My skin feels so soft in the morning. I have already bought another Serum and Night Cream. Thanks Claire.
Wow! That is good to hear. I must say I’m loving the serum, and like you, it has made a real difference to my skin. Plumpy describes it perfectly! I will try the superskin night cream once I’ve used up my Elemis stock.

Latest posts

Back