L'Occitane TSV 13/6/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I went for the floral set and will probably give one of the shower gels away as a gift later in the year. It was the last day to use my 10% off voucher so it cost £41.92 including delivery. I am almost out of shower gel/bubble bath so am telling myself it's Need as well as Want. I get itchy skin from most high street shower gels but never with L'Occitane. Although spending £42 on shower gel is not exactly economical.

Thanks for reminding me about this. For some reason, I thought it had expired ages ago.

Just used it (on a Click Free) and I've saved £9.99. Result!

Did anyone buy the new verbena toilette water?

i have had this in the past lovely light zesty fragrance for the summer men like it too!
like all l'occitane fragrane=ces not long lasting but this style never lasts antway but worth .:wave:a go

i have had this in the past lovely light zesty fragrance for the summer men like it too!
like all l'occitane fragrane=ces not long lasting but this style never lasts antway but worth .:wave:a go

also have this and love it
light fresh and lemony
I wear it as dfaytime perfume most days

l'occitane do fail badly for longevity and for years i have stuck to their frgarnces as i love all of them but i am going back to my vintage favs that can be had for cinsiderably less money than i paid for in my youth.
you can get y by ysl for silly money and if you like diorella,christalle and liz earle no.1 this still lasts and is much cheaper.

the l'occitane verbena is lovely citrus and le chevrefeuille by annick goutal is a fab citrus even though it is being sold as a floral. to me its a longer lasting alternative. if you want a delicious summer citrus scent if you can get to house if fraser thay have this for half price for £25.00.

ah I'm glad it's not just me who is finding that most of the 'new' scents I can smell and think oh yeah, I had this years ago!! the new Clarins is nice, very grapefruity but smells the same as Guerlain's Aqua Allegoria Pamplelune...which probably isn't spelled anything like that but I know what i mean! Thank you boffy for your tips, I might pop to HOF as I do like a citrus spritz for the summer. Whenever that might be arriving!

I was surprised to see a verbena TSV, I thought Alexis said last year that they would not be able to continue with this fragrance?

I was surprised to see a verbena TSV, I thought Alexis said last year that they would not be able to continue with this fragrance?

It was probably the verbena shower cream she was talking about as they have discontinued all the fragrances shower creams.

Our TSV arrived a few hours ago and the packaging is fantastic, so well packed and all the items with pumps have got those little clip things on them to ensure the pumps didn't get pressed, first I have seen L'Occitane use those. :clapping:

agree with Sazza that the tsv was very well packaged,my floral option came yesterday and the citrus today...whats that all about? both ordered at the same time
I cant see verbena ever being discontinued,I think this is one of the more popular lines

the peony smells like peonies but I havent used it yet

Mine arrived today but the bad news is that I have to return it. Although it looks well packed, the Cherry Shower Gel has leaked all over the box. So disappointing but it does smell great.

It was probably the verbena shower cream she was talking about as they have discontinued all the fragrances shower creams.

Our TSV arrived a few hours ago and the packaging is fantastic, so well packed and all the items with pumps have got those little clip things on them to ensure the pumps didn't get pressed, first I have seen L'Occitane use those. :clapping:

Mine arrived today was also impressed wih the packaging.

Got my verbena option today and very pleased with it; I think the packaging cost could have actually gone on it this time! It was very well packed. I love the dinky little soap.

Latest posts

Back