L'Occitane TSV 13/6/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

love all l'occitane goodies but this is a bit samey the peony frgrance would have been a good bet as it would be good value in a tsv but like most l'occitane scents this one really does not last.

nice floral though.

I am tempted to try the Peony fragrance, especially if on EZP or free P&P :bandit:

I know people have said it doesn't last, but it just looks so pretty :flower:

my make-up came today, looks lovely & the packaging is gorgeous :heart: but not tested properly yet as still in face full of make-up from work.

good tsv - im buying

looks a good one to me - ill be getting the citrus verbena option - love it . My oh likes peony but hates cherry blossom so that option is out

Fifty quid for soap and body moisturiser.... errrr.... No thanks!!!

My initial reaction was that I wanted this but I have now reconsidered. QVC must think were are a real bunch of dirty devils as the TSV contains only washing items and no hand cream or body lotion. There's only so much shower gel I can get through and I do have a decent stash already. So I've decided I won't be buying.

had a card today from QVC and l'occitane,there are 3 full sized products in each tsv....
no price on it of course but I'd bet my wage it'll be around the £40 mark

fresh or floral??? still undecided !!

Just a bit of info if anyone is interested.... I`ve just got the new Peony Shower Cream (from ebay) & have used it today... It is pretty, but very subtle, not as fragrant as the Rose or Cherry Blossom (which I both love)... Its nice, but don`t think I would buy it again, as I do like the scent to linger a bit..... Its made me think twice about whether to still get the Peony Perfume now :thinking:

I still can't quite work out what this special value is, can someone kindly help me out a bit,

Thanks.

Katie

its a summer showers collection,either fresh or floral option,contains 5 items in each option
the fresh is verbena based and the floral has peony and cherry in it
it contains 3 full sized products

have a look further up the thread the exact details are posted!

After checking my stocks I do not need this TSV. It would have swayed me if there had been a handcream in there as I am running low and I can't remember the last time we had a full size one in there! here's hoping the next one will whilst I get through my pile :wink:

Many thanks, I saw images, but being blind they don't mean much to me, so thanks for helping out.

I gathered there was pioney in there, but wasn't sure of the others.

Now what do I go for is the big question.

Katie

Many thanks, I saw images, but being blind they don't mean much to me, so thanks for helping out.

I gathered there was pioney in there, but wasn't sure of the others.

Now what do I go for is the big question.

Katie

no worries,hope it helped
I want to try the peony but I love verbena
oh dear !!

L'Occitane 5 Piece Summer Showers Collection.
Today's Special Value Price £39.96
QVC Price £48.00
Item Number 229787
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Buy more than one of L'Occitane's Summer Shower collection (in any choice) and save 4GBP for every extra item. Available in Floral or Citrus scents, you'll be spoilt for choice, so why not pick one up for yourself and loved ones - it'll make a great gift. Floral showcases brand-new Peony Shower Cream, Rose 4 Reines Hand Wash, Cherry Blossom Soap and super-size Cherry Blossom Shower Gel; and Citrus features Verbena Shower Gel, Hand Wash and Soap along with the super-size Citrus Verbena Shower Gel. Both options also include the Shea Hand & Body Wash.

Available in two options: Citrus or Floral

Citrus option includes:

•1 x Verbena Shower Gel (250ml)
•1 x Verbena Hand Wash with Pump (250ml)
•1 x Ultra Rich Hand & Body Wash (500ml)
•1 x Verbena Soap (50g)
•1 x Citrus Verbena Shower Gel (500ml)

Floral option includes:

•1 x Peony Shower Cream (250ml)
•1 x Rose 4 Reines Hand Wash (250ml)
•1 x Ultra Rich Hand & Body Wash (500ml)
•1 x Cherry Blossom Soap (50g)
•1 x Cherry Blossom Shower Gel (500ml)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.229787

Why do they have to have the hand and body wash in every TSV, I would have rather had the verbena liquid soap.
Am undecided if I will buy this TSV or not, the verbena is my favourite "flavour" but would love the rose hand wash and why couldnt they put a hand cream in instead of so much shower gel

Why do they have to have the hand and body wash in every TSV, I would have rather had the verbena liquid soap.
Am undecided if I will buy this TSV or not, the verbena is my favourite "flavour" but would love the rose hand wash and why couldnt they put a hand cream in instead of so much shower gel

I see they have kept it under £40 again, I think they must see that as some sort of psychological barrier and think that once a TSV goes above that price people will start thinking twice. I wonder if including hand cream or body lotion would have pushed the price up over £40. Maybe they hope people will buy the TSV and buy other products as well. Not me though, my mind is made up and I won't be buying. I've got plenty of shower gel that will last probably way past the Christmas TSV even so my money's safe.

Latest posts

Back