L'occitane TSV 24/9/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L’Occitane 4 Piece Fragrance Collection TSV 25/09/22 (4 Options)

Herbae Par L'Occitane

50ml EDT RRP £57 + post
250ml Shower Gel RRP £17 + post
250ml Beauty Milk RRP £25 + post
100g Soap RRP £6.50 + post

Total RRP £105.50 + post

Rose

75ml EDT RRP £60 + post
250ml Body Lotion RRP £25 + post
100g Soap RRP £6.50 + post

Total RRP £108.50 + post

Cedrat

75ml EDT RRP £54 + post
75ml After Shave Cream Gel RRP £27 + post
50g Soap RRP £5 + post

Eav Des Bavx

75ml EDT RRP £54 + post
75ml After Shave Balm RRP £27 + post
50g Soap RRP £5 + post

Total RRP £103 + post (same for both Cedrat & Eav Des Bavx Sets)

Attachments

• Lccitane TSV 1.jpg
    Lccitane TSV 1.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 261
  • Lccitane TSV 2.jpg
    Lccitane TSV 2.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 253
  • Lccitane TSV 3.jpg
    Lccitane TSV 3.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 243
  • Lccitane TSV 4.jpg
    Lccitane TSV 4.jpg
    278.2 KB · Views: 232
  • Lccitane TSV 5.jpg
    Lccitane TSV 5.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 252
2 mens is a waste the mens stuff never sells out. They should have done 3 for women one which I would have liked to be an oriental scent like Neroli.

Is soap an indulgent gift?? OK, Mr CC would love it but not scented, he likes the 19p value bars from Tesco 😬 Cheap date.

CC
Mr V is the same. He`s an ex miner and at the end of his shifts he`d go to the pit head baths and use a big block of Fairy Household soap or carbolic soap. He says anybody who took scented soap would have been mercilessly laughed out of the bath.
He won`t touch shower gel or what he calls "fancy shampoo" and still uses old fashioned double sided razor blades and a brush to lather his shaving cream.

For those who like cedar fragrances then this one is lovely. Don`t be fooled by the low price and its supposedly a mans fragrance but I`d wear it in a heartbeat. I bought a couple of them as partial Christmas gifts last year and Mr V really liked it, as did my oldest son. I`ve also bought other fragrances from the range.
Mr V is the same. He`s an ex miner and at the end of his shifts he`d go to the pit head baths and use a big block of Fairy Household soap or carbolic soap. He says anybody who took scented soap would have been mercilessly laughed out of the bath.
He won`t touch shower gel or what he calls "fancy shampoo" and still uses old fashioned double sided razor blades and a brush to lather his shaving cream.
Isn't carbolic really drying? You mean the Wrights Coal Tar, right?

Isn't carbolic really drying? You mean the Wrights Coal Tar, right?
Nope it was true carbolic soap. Difficult to find these days but we sometimes visit a market stall which still sells it. In the pit head baths the miners were literally black from head to toe and they just used anything which cleansed well and were big sized blocks of soap. The Fairy Household Soap came in big chunks and were generally used for washing laundry.

Nope it was true carbolic soap. Difficult to find these days but we sometimes visit a market stall which still sells it. In the pit head baths the miners were literally black from head to toe and they just used anything which cleansed well and were big sized blocks of soap. The Fairy Household Soap came in big chunks and were generally used for washing laundry.
They still use Fairy soap in India for clothes...

They still use Fairy soap in India for clothes...
When I was a child and my Mum had one of the old fashioned upright washing machines with wringers on top, I`d watch her scrub the collars, cuffs of Dad`s shirts with the big Fairy block and she`d scrub the soles of my white school socks with it too and the crotch of everybody`s underwear before she put them in the washer. Her laundry was pristine and one of the proudest moments of her life was when the Doctor came to see one of us kids cos we were ill and he commented about Mum`s snow white laundry which was hanging from the ceiling on wooden clothes airer which you raised and dropped by a rope system.

My granny had one of those washing machines with a mangle. I had to stand and help pull especially curtains through it and make sure they did not hit the floor. She also had one of those air dryers but, it was on the ceiling of the stairs. And she put wooden clothes pegs on the bottom of curtains when hanging to make sure the pleats stayed in.

Latest posts

Back