L'Occitane TSV 4/8/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did Alexis really just say they’re committed to not using plastic, in front of four one litre packets of soap in plastic and a TSV, also plastic, and bath and body collection, also plastic Not that commuted then. :mysmilie_17:

One minute of AM and AY.......my own personal best. :mysmilie_3:

I keep hearing about the holiday Alexis has just come back from where herself and all the family had been using this shampoo/conditioner. So I’m just wondering the last time I saw her on Q and that they had a family holiday coming up in which she was dreading, as they were all going with just booked hand luggage, so that wasn’t this last holiday then.

I keep hearing about the holiday Alexis has just come back from where herself and all the family had been using this shampoo/conditioner. So I’m just wondering the last time I saw her on Q and that they had a family holiday coming up in which she was dreading, as they were all going with just booked hand luggage, so that wasn’t this last holiday then.

I wonder how much of it is real and how much is a sales ploy. AM does look very yummy mummy, but appearances can be deceiving...

I think AM is nice a looking woman, but she’s made an ugly woman by the aggressive scowling that screams “I’m up my own arse!”

I wonder how much of it is real and how much is a sales ploy. AM does look very yummy mummy, but appearances can be deceiving...

Has to be a sales ploy targeted at all of the people going off on family holidays over the next few weeks. QVC are pushing L'Occitane hard this week. She's back on now for another hour.

I bet Alexis goes round Tesco in her pyjamas. All that posh stuff is a load of old shhooo hoo hoo. She's not posh. Posh people wouldn't use L'Occitane and they don't have downstairs cloakrooms, they have downstairs guest bathroom suites.

CC

Latest posts

Back