Loccitane TSV AD

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bluebell

Registered Shopper
I see that the Loccitane TSV AD was supposed to be sent out on 15th August but mine is showing Awaiting Stock and the item number is showing sold out.

Did this happen in May as well with the last AD?
Am I alone or are others showing despatched or In Process?

Was really looking forward to getting the Almond one so hope I do get it.

I see that the Loccitane TSV AD was supposed to be sent out on 15th August but mine is showing Awaiting Stock and the item number is showing sold out.

Did this happen in May as well with the last AD?
Am I alone or are others showing despatched or In Process?

Was really looking forward to getting the Almond one so hope I do get it.

Hi Bluebell,

I received mine last week via courier.

Honeypot

Hi Bluebell,

I received mine last week via courier.

Honeypot

Hi Honeypot :)

Thanks for your reply and welcome to ST.

Doesnt seem fair that some have been sent out and some not
I thought that was the idea of AD that they would ensure they had enough stock for everyone :(

Bluebell I've got the same problem had a look at the last ones and they were both sent out on the 11th but looked this morning and still not shipped out I totally agree they should wait and do everyone's at the same time if they haven't the stock don't know why I bother with AD never had much luck with them:(

I've just rang CS. Apparently there is a problem, the pallets got damaged in the warehouse and all will have to be reordered. Will take up to a month, and you are all going to receive letters in the next 2 days telling you.

I've just rang CS. Apparently there is a problem, the pallets got damaged in the warehouse and all will have to be reordered. Will take up to a month, and you are all going to receive letters in the next 2 days telling you.

Thanks Andamooka

I dont mind waiting for it as long as it arrives, just means I dont have to pay for it so quickly :D

Does anyone know if when you are on a waitlist and the item is on easypay or at a tsv price, if it comes in stock again say 2 weeks later, will you still be able to purchase at the tsv price and or on easy pay ?
thanks

I agree - I had something on waitlist that was still at the tsv price. Not sure about easy pays though. My AD was despatched on the 11th and received last week. Sorry for everyone who have to wait.:(

Mine is still showing "Awaiting Stock" and no letter from QVC :mad:

L'Occitane AD

Has anyone else had their third AD of the L'Occitane TSV, or did everyone get a letter saying it would be held up till the end of the month too?

I got a letter today dated 27th August saying it should be here by the end of the month, considering thats only 2 days away I find it to be very unlikely :rolleyes:

Yeah, i reckon it'll be the end of September if we're lucky. I've never had one of these letter before and I'm just wondering if it's a prelude to a cancellation :confused:

I have received mine on time & all the others as well. I would be cross if not as that is the point of AD!

I had a letter saying it would be with me by the end of August. Still no sign of it though :(

Latest posts

Back