ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lock n Lock Insulated Shopping Trolley Cart with Stair Climb Wheels
Item Number: 820863
QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £5.95

Description​

Make your shopping easier with this versatile shopping trolley cart from Lock & Lock. The perfect alternative to plastic bags, this insulated trolley makes carrying your groceries so much smoother, while keeping your items at the right temperature on their journey to the fridge or freezer. It also features stair-climbing wheels, plus a foldable design with click-on and click-off wheels, making it much quicker to tidy away. Never get weighed down by shopping bags again with this handy trolley.

*A great saving
: If you were to buy this Lock & Lock Insulated Shopping Trolley Cart with Stair Climb Wheels from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £55 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £34.98 plus P&P, you're saving £20.02.
Carry it all - boasting a 45L capacity with a carriable load of up to 20kg, you don’t need to struggle home with heavy groceries again. Wave goodbye to plastic bags and sore hands and say hello to an easy-to-wheel trolley that fits it all.

Practical design - this shopping cart is made from hard-wearing fabric, great for ensuring your bag is up for the task of carrying your groceries from A to B with ease. Plus, with an insulated lining, you can feel safe in the knowledge that your cold items will stay cold and warm items stay warm as you bring your groceries home.

Easy storing - this cart folds flat for easy storage, so you never have to worry about a bulky cart taking up space in your home again. Easily foldable with click-on and click-off wheels, you can pop it in the cupboard when you're not using it, and simply pop it back up when you need it again.

Stairs? No problem! This practical cart boasts stair-climbing wheels, meaning you no longer have deal with uncomfortably lugging your bag up the stairs when it's full of shopping. The wheels are designed to turn and climb the stairs as you pull, making those full-bag trips that much easier.

Take your pick - with four stylish colours to choose from, which will you choose? Prefer something neutral? We'd recommend Grey or Navy. Prefer a pop of bold colour? Then opt for Red or Green.

• Frame: coated steel; insulation: PET aluminium foil
  • Hard-wearing fabric with insulated lining
  • Click-on and click-off wheels
  • Foldable design for easier storage
  • 45L capacity
  • Load weight: up to 20kg
  • 100pcnt polyester shell and plastic 100pcnt polypropylene
  • Trolley measures: 45cm x 35cm x 98cm (17.7" x 13.8" x 38.6")

Choose from:
  • Green
  • Grey
  • Navy
  • Red

All measurements are approximate

Lock n Lock Insulated Shopping Trolley Cart with Stair Climb Wheels
Item Number: 820863
QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £5.95

Description​

Make your shopping easier with this versatile shopping trolley cart from Lock & Lock. The perfect alternative to plastic bags, this insulated trolley makes carrying your groceries so much smoother, while keeping your items at the right temperature on their journey to the fridge or freezer. It also features stair-climbing wheels, plus a foldable design with click-on and click-off wheels, making it much quicker to tidy away. Never get weighed down by shopping bags again with this handy trolley.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Lock & Lock Insulated Shopping Trolley Cart with Stair Climb Wheels from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £55 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £34.98 plus P&P, you're saving £20.02.
Carry it all - boasting a 45L capacity with a carriable load of up to 20kg, you don’t need to struggle home with heavy groceries again. Wave goodbye to plastic bags and sore hands and say hello to an easy-to-wheel trolley that fits it all.

Practical design - this shopping cart is made from hard-wearing fabric, great for ensuring your bag is up for the task of carrying your groceries from A to B with ease. Plus, with an insulated lining, you can feel safe in the knowledge that your cold items will stay cold and warm items stay warm as you bring your groceries home.

Easy storing - this cart folds flat for easy storage, so you never have to worry about a bulky cart taking up space in your home again. Easily foldable with click-on and click-off wheels, you can pop it in the cupboard when you're not using it, and simply pop it back up when you need it again.

Stairs? No problem! This practical cart boasts stair-climbing wheels, meaning you no longer have deal with uncomfortably lugging your bag up the stairs when it's full of shopping. The wheels are designed to turn and climb the stairs as you pull, making those full-bag trips that much easier.

Take your pick - with four stylish colours to choose from, which will you choose? Prefer something neutral? We'd recommend Grey or Navy. Prefer a pop of bold colour? Then opt for Red or Green.

• Frame: coated steel; insulation: PET aluminium foil
  • Hard-wearing fabric with insulated lining
  • Click-on and click-off wheels
  • Foldable design for easier storage
  • 45L capacity
  • Load weight: up to 20kg
  • 100pcnt polyester shell and plastic 100pcnt polypropylene
  • Trolley measures: 45cm x 35cm x 98cm (17.7" x 13.8" x 38.6")

Choose from:
  • Green
  • Grey
  • Navy
  • Red

All measurements are approximate

Quite affordable. I was expecting QVC to charge more.

I can’t believe that we’ve got another day of Gill Gauntlet. 🙄 The lamppost thing (Gardening POTM) is on at every available opportunity and now she’s flogging a shopping trolley. She’s on more frequently than the weather forecast. 😳

And of course, she’s got one of the shopping trolleys as well. No surprise there then. 🙄

Thanks for that Cashers, this is one of those things that I never dreamt of buying, but when seeing it wondered if it was something I 'need'. Will someone please invent a shopping trolley that's easy to get IN and OUT of the car when full ! This is ok for those that walk or bus to the shops, but I do fancy one to help get me from car to house instead of lugging heavy shopping bags to the front door (and of course getting said full shopping bags from trolley INTO the car ).

I used a shopping trolley, gone through quite a few over the years. No car, have to walk or use the bus, carrying cat food etc is heavy. I have a Hopper at the moment bought from a shop eBay. My wheels pack in usually getting off the bus does.

Latest posts

Back