Lock + Lock TSV - Thursday 24th July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, they're very stiff.

According to Whatsisname and Whatseecalled, this TSV stuff is "brand new to QVC" - so how come I've got some already via the Try Me?

clemenzina

That's not brand new then, is it? If when they say brand new they are referring to this particular extra strong type.

I was tempted by the 3 pm summer surprise, but resisted, not worth ear bashing from oh.

I just ordered the Try Me to see if these really are stainproof , as OH and I are curry addicts and frequently make currys from the book that was recommended on the old forum before it calved.

Last edited:
I have gone for the TSV - I don't have any lock and lock and am p***** off always having containers wheret the lids don't fit after they are washed.
If these are very stiff I wonder if they will snap?
:rolleyes:

I just ordered the Try Me to see if these really are stainproof , as OH and I are curry addicts and frequently make currys from the book that was recommended on the old forum before it calved.

I've gone for these too,they won't stain Jabba had a polycarbonate jug thing long time ago it was brilliant.

I've gone for these too,they won't stain Jabba had a polycarbonate jug thing long time ago it was brilliant.

YOU bought a Lock & Lock TSV????? :confused: :eek:

But I thought they were just an expensive version of Home Bargains?! :p

*waits for the "but these ones are stain resistant post....* :rolleyes:

My TSV was delivered yesterday.:) I think they are great though I need to use them before I can give a proper opinion. I've been hoping to get them ever since I saw them on their web site for some years ago (they were not available for sale, I guess outside Korea) I love the fact they stack, so less space needed to store them when they are not used. Also no staining is a big plus. Hope you like yours too.

The large one is just the right size for a loaf of bread :) don't know wha the really small one will get used for tho :confused:

Well I'm gutted. My first lot of (eagerly awaited) lock and lock and came home two days to find parcel net card through door saying they'd left the parcel in my recycling bin.

Not there. I have never asked for parcels to be left anywhere - let alone a dustbin! There is not a date, time or contact number on the card - so I have a declaration form from QVC. I see that on the letter they request you to sign to say that you will support them in any dispute with a carrier. No way! My contract was with them - they are the carrier as far as I am concerned and if they - at their extortionate p and p charges - want to hire tin pot firms who leave goods in dustbins that is their problem.

Rant over - and no lock and lock. BOO hoo!!!!!!:mad:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that's a horrid thing to happen,maybe it would be best and easiest for you to agree to support them against the courier just to help yourself,then send Parcel Net a nasty letter stating how angry you are with them and NOT to leave your parcels in the bin anymore.Agree about QVC P+P it's an outrageous rip off charging well over first class prices and sending 2cnd class,they should wear masks :mad:

Latest posts

Back