Lola Rose Bracelet TSV 16/07/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes!! I am annoyed at not getting the email having ordered many Lola Rose pieces from QVC in the past I did think I should have received it. I decided to order it in the morning before the repeats were shown having looked at the TSV on my app. These photo's were of a far superior quality and looked more true to life. If the photo's can look good on the app then why can they not be done to a similar standard on the website? Yes I am also very annoyed that the item was out of stock as I did decide I would like to order it. I am sure I am not the only one who has been disappointed over this. I have a job and I get up early, I am not able to stay up till midnight and order then. I often will order an item as soon as I get up and generally I am lucky that the item is normally still in stock!! It is just unfortunate that it was not the case this time.

Some options did seem to sell out very fast, usually its later in the day before that happens. I wonder if the advance email goes only to occasional buyers of a brand? I got the email but didn't buy. I've only bought a couple of LR pieces off qvc in 10± years. Maybe they don't send emails to regular buyers of a brand because they think there is a good chance they'll order anyway. Who knows how qvc decide these things!?

I showed mine to my OH last night when I got in from work and although he said it was nice, he doesn't think it's worth the £22 I spent on it.

I however love it, and I'm wearing it today :)

Mine has finally arrived, and I agree that the stones are smaller than they looks on TV but that is probably a good thing, the blue jasmine is lovely, think I will be keeping mine :mysmilie_59:

Well my mum did call them about the missing pouch and they said they'd try and get one, they called day or two later to say they had one and would send it out. It finally arrived yesterday................not the pouch that the TSV should have come with, it was one of the old style ones! :thinking:

Well my mum did call them about the missing pouch and they said they'd try and get one, they called day or two later to say they had one and would send it out. It finally arrived yesterday................not the pouch that the TSV should have come with, it was one of the old style ones! :thinking:

I've complain about, just because that isn't what your Mum bought, but I would be very tempted to contact Lola Rose directly too.

Latest posts

Back