Lola Rose Bracelet TSV 16/07/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have a 6 inch wrist and the size of this fastens to the tightest it will go to with the chinese knot and would be comfortable and not keep falling down onto the back of my hand which I don't like all day long, but for me I prefer less weight on my wrist with LR's smaller stone bracelets so once on I forget about them when I'm wearing them. Just personal choice Warwa, so don't let me put you off buying. There is usually a photo of a model's wrist wearing the item on LR's website to give you an idea how it might look when on the wrist, I find that quite useful too. Regarding an earlier post...I probably have a little too much Lola Rose jewellery, be careful it can get a bit addictive!

I've actually changed my mind and now think this bracelet might be too small :(
Thanks for your help though.

Well done ILC, you obviously needed to be super quick to get it. Hope you love it when it arrives, the pink looks a lovely colour on screen.

I don't need another LR bracelet-- & then click I have gone for the Rock Crystal.I like my LR pieces because they can go smart or casual, I get the most wear out of these than anything else.

i wear everyday a lola rose bracelet in black with tiny faceted beads and the pull string. most of the others i have sold off as i dont like wearing the larger bracelets. the just get in the way.

Wow! I can't believe how popular this TSV has been and I'm glad I stopped debating it and just bought the option that drew my attention to it in the first place yesterday afternoon.

I noticed this morning when I woke up that the 'Pink Aragonite' was gone and I've just looked again in my dinner hour and it looks all colours are either available on wait list or sold out completely.

Wow! I can't believe how popular this TSV has been and I'm glad I stopped debating it and just bought the option that drew my attention to it in the first place yesterday afternoon.

I noticed this morning when I woke up that the 'Pink Aragonite' was gone and I've just looked again in my dinner hour and it looks all colours are either available on wait list or sold out completely.

pink aragonite went within the first 10 mins (though it been on the web for ages before) so that proberbly didnt help the stock

Yet another screwed up Lola rose hour at 3pm. If its not them messing up the colour options, its problems ordering online in certain shades. Lost sales from me.

Nicki and Charlie are just going through the ring sizes and - slip of the tongue - Nicki has just said "What the hell have I got here?", realising immediately what she had said. Good job she can laugh about it. We're all human.

I got up this morning and looked at the photo's on the app. The bracelets looked lovely, much more vibrant than those on the website. At 6am according to the app just the pink one was out of stock. I phoned up for the blue jasmine only to be told this had sold out. The app is rubbish. It obviously can't keep up to date with what stock they have. I didn't bother getting anything but if the website photo's had been better I would definitely have treated myself earlier.

pink aragonite went within the first 10 mins (though it been on the web for ages before) so that proberbly didnt help the stock

Yeah I watched the online presentation in my dinner hour & it sold out during that.

I always wwonder how much stock they get of the different options & how they decide how much to buy of each option.

I posted above so here it is again - a 70% off selected LR items on the LR website. www.lolarose.co.uk I didn't see anything I wanted but someone here might.

Thanks for this. There was one other bracelet I liked from the show(s) yesterday which has now gone on wait list, but it's not in the sale on Lola Rose's website (I've just checked) and only available to purchase in one colour option, which I don't like.

Do you know if Lola Rose direct offer free p&p? Thanks.

Thanks for this. There was one other bracelet I liked from the show(s) yesterday which has now gone on wait list, but it's not in the sale on Lola Rose's website (I've just checked) and only available to purchase in one colour option, which I don't like.

Do you know if Lola Rose direct offer free p&p? Thanks.

£3.98 P & P charge I believe. Recorded so it needs to be signed for.

The same amount of p&p shows up on my last few purchases, too, also second class recorded. Oh dear - did I say purchases? At least it's not QVC prices, not by a long way so it's worth keeping an eye on the site.

Latest posts

Back