Lola Rose Bracelet TSV 16/07/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I see Julia is down to do the launch so does that mean that we will be spared "what are we calling this one". Preparation, preparation, preparation (both front of camera and floor staff who set the stuff out) grr.

Nope we were not spared.....even Julia was doing it!!

Why did they put it on the website before it was launched? Gone are the days when the TSVs were closely guarded secrets.

Why did they put it on the website before it was launched? Gone are the days when the TSVs were closely guarded secrets.

Well I received an email from QVC letting me know I could order the TSV ahead of it's airing date, so I presume it was online early for those who got the email and then QVC were hoping that very little people actually search the website for the TSVs before their scheduled date?

Last edited:
Remember they just want to sell, so when they sell is immaterial to them. Just get rid!

Anyone had their TSV yet? I was so hoping mine would arrive today, so I had it for weekend, but no luck :( Will just have to make do with my Josie Maran TSV instead.

Anyone had their TSV yet? I was so hoping mine would arrive today, so I had it for weekend, but no luck :( Will just have to make do with my Josie Maran TSV instead.

Well mine is being delivered by Royal Mail so I expect to have to wait for a couple of weeks before mine arrives, the last item I had from Q that was delivered by them took over two weeks to turn up, will see what happens this time, let us know what you think of yours when it arrives :nod:

Mine have just arrived... went for the pink and the blue ones... really pleased with both - hope the rest of you get yours soon too x

Did everyone who ordered get the pouch with it?? My mum's arrived today missing the pouch!

Sazza phone CS and complain. That happened to me once with an Honora neckless, said on air came in a pouch thing and no it didn't. I phoned up and they sent one out to me.

Mine came with the pouches - but they were loose in the box... the bracelets were not actually in them... x

Did everyone who ordered get the pouch with it?? My mum's arrived today missing the pouch!

Definitely ring or email & complain. You technically paid for that pouch, or your Mum did, so you are entitled to it.

I am disgusted with QVC over this TSV, still really fuming days after the event! I have bought lots of Lola Rose from them over the years but received no email saying I could order this early. The actual quality of photos on the website were shocking and looked nothing like those on the app/tv screen, in fact they looked like different products! I did not want to order prior to watching on QVC but as I work and am up early I was not able to stay up till midnight. I had a look on the app at 5.30am and was impressed with the colours, at this time the app was saying only pink had sold out. I phoned up QVC to order the Blue Jasmine to be told it was sold out despite showing as being in stock on the app. How rubbish is this? I really am so appalled with QVC for this. Yes I know they only want to sell, sell, sell but this is a shoddy way to treat loyal customers. I know I need to get over this but it has really left a bad taste in my mouth!

I am disgusted with QVC over this TSV, still really fuming days after the event! I have bought lots of Lola Rose from them over the years but received no email saying I could order this early. The actual quality of photos on the website were shocking and looked nothing like those on the app/tv screen, in fact they looked like different products! I did not want to order prior to watching on QVC but as I work and am up early I was not able to stay up till midnight. I had a look on the app at 5.30am and was impressed with the colours, at this time the app was saying only pink had sold out. I phoned up QVC to order the Blue Jasmine to be told it was sold out despite showing as being in stock on the app. How rubbish is this? I really am so appalled with QVC for this. Yes I know they only want to sell, sell, sell but this is a shoddy way to treat loyal customers. I know I need to get over this but it has really left a bad taste in my mouth!

Can I ask what has actually upset you? It sounds like you're annoyed at not getting the email to allow you to buy early, yet you say you wanted to see the items on air before buying so presumably you'd not have bought early anyway. You say the photos are shocking but decided to order anyway but the item was out of stock. It seems that's what has irked you the most; in my experience that happens with many companies with online ordering, you go through the order process and at the last hurdle discover they dont have it in stock. With Lola rose, whether buying off qvc or direct from Lola rose website, I often find the jewellery more insipid than the colors in the photos. Either both companies photograph the best examples, or the photo close ups make the colours see more vivid than they are,

Can I ask what has actually upset you? It sounds like you're annoyed at not getting the email to allow you to buy early, yet you say you wanted to see the items on air before buying so presumably you'd not have bought early anyway. You say the photos are shocking but decided to order anyway but the item was out of stock. It seems that's what has irked you the most; in my experience that happens with many companies with online ordering, you go through the order process and at the last hurdle discover they dont have it in stock. With Lola rose, whether buying off qvc or direct from Lola rose website, I often find the jewellery more insipid than the colors in the photos. Either both companies photograph the best examples, or the photo close ups make the colours see more vivid than they are,

Yes!! I am annoyed at not getting the email having ordered many Lola Rose pieces from QVC in the past I did think I should have received it. I decided to order it in the morning before the repeats were shown having looked at the TSV on my app. These photo's were of a far superior quality and looked more true to life. If the photo's can look good on the app then why can they not be done to a similar standard on the website? Yes I am also very annoyed that the item was out of stock as I did decide I would like to order it. I am sure I am not the only one who has been disappointed over this. I have a job and I get up early, I am not able to stay up till midnight and order then. I often will order an item as soon as I get up and generally I am lucky that the item is normally still in stock!! It is just unfortunate that it was not the case this time.

Mine arrived today ('Multi') and I love it :)
The stones and bracelet itself are smaller than I thought they would be, but I think it's better - easier to wear and daily too.
I am one happy (first time buyer) of Lola Rose:)

I have never bought a Lola Rose item. Even since Burly Bear described them as Wilma Flintstone bracelets, I have not viewed them in the same light.

Mine arrived today ('Multi') and I love it :)
The stones and bracelet itself are smaller than I thought they would be, but I think it's better - easier to wear and daily too.
I am one happy (first time buyer) of Lola Rose:)
I'm pleased that you like your first Lola Rose purchase Warwa, I bet it won't be your last....slippery slope in my experience!

Latest posts

Back