Lola Rose Guests Fringe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Dont no her name but whats with the fringe? surely that's a "at home Jobey" lol seen her a few times and it never seems to grow.

its her style methinks its her trademark. nice to see nicky back and well. she is one of my fav guests

I don't get it either. With clothes and hair and fashion and stuff I normally just think "ok, I wouldn't choose it myself but whatever floats your boat", but I'm afraid with that fringe I just really don't see why you would want to....

I always thought it was clipped back but it is cut very short. I wouldn't chose it but it suits her.
She's not the most vivacious guest but comes across as a lovely lady.

Reminds me of a little pelmet! I am unable to look at Lola Rose jewellery in the same light since reading BBs comment "Willllllllllllmaaaaaaaaaaa".

I find her fringe fascinating and BBs Wilma comment has been well received by my credit card.

I've been watching the lady guest, Amanda I think, standing in for Nicky today. She seems to go to the other extreme peering through a very long fringe. I keep wanting to move the fringe out of of her eyes. It was nice to see Nicky back for the TSV launch.

Latest posts

Back