Looks like an omaze lottery house ....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If they wait long enough, Weybridge will BE in London :p
MML how right you are. When I lived in SE London in the 80's, Dartford, Chislehurst, Sidcup, Bexleyheath, Old Bexley were all in KENT. Now they are in London. They aren't. London is miles away but I guess it sells houses for more money.

I moved back to Edinburgh and now Musselburgh, Dalkeith, Danderhall, Newcraighall, South Queensferry are all Edinburgh, except they aren't lol.

CC

I remember some years back, Hello magazine used to do celebs at home photo shoots. Then someone noticed that is seemed Naomi Campbell's mum lived with Mr. Motivator as the furniture and everything else in the photos the same. Turns out they used a fancy show house for all the photo shoots and not the real homes.
From a security point of view, if I was the type of person these mags like to feature, I wouldn't want every Tom, Dick and Harry of a criminal mind to know what I had in my home... I think I would want to go to a hotel or similar and not where I actually live.

A certain weekly mag has a feature of showing the 'home' of a different sleb in each issue. So, this article comprises a few close-up shots of ornaments, patio furniture and a vase of flowers on a worktop ! Could be a half day's shoot in a department store for all we know. Unless of course its the home of Stacey Solomon and Joe Swash ( has he had a hair transplant ??? )

All smoke and mirrors.

Interesting interview with Eamon in a local Belfast paper.

Asked about working with Ruth, any projects lined up?

Any TV projects planned for you and Ruth together?

"Ruth is now phenomenally successful as a fashion designer for QVC. She is the second-highest selling clothing brand on QVC internationally.

"She spends her time agonizing over detail and plans and designs – it must be like being married to Victoria Beckham, you know? It’s all-consuming really."

"Ruth is now phenomenally successful as a fashion designer for QVC. She is the second-highest selling clothing brand on QVC internationally.

"She spends her time agonizing over detail and plans and designs – it must be like being married to Victoria Beckham, you know? It’s all-consuming really."

I wonder if Ruth wrote that for him to say because I doubt he’s remotely interested in women’s fashion unless it’s paying for his life style.

I also don’t know why she’s spending all her time agonising over details and designs when, in my opinion, nothing is unique about her fashion.

Interesting interview with Eamon in a local Belfast paper.

Asked about working with Ruth, any projects lined up?

Any TV projects planned for you and Ruth together?

🤮🤮

A certain weekly mag has a feature of showing the 'home' of a different sleb in each issue. So, this article comprises a few close-up shots of ornaments, patio furniture and a vase of flowers on a worktop ! Could be a half day's shoot in a department store for all we know. Unless of course its the home of Stacey Solomon and Joe Swash ( has he had a hair transplant ??? )

All smoke and mirrors.
Can't take to Stacey Solomon but like Joe Swash

Has he had a hair transplant ? I only say this because he always featured in photos with a ****** baseball cap on back to front ( I LOATHE that look on any man), yet now he appears to relish being bare headed with quite a full bush of hair !

Plenty of room in that house for the their sewing room with cupboards a plenty for the finished rails of floral crimplene skirts and elasticated flared trousers test wear. Still, that’s Eamonn’s wardrobe suited.

Has he had a hair transplant ? I only say this because he always featured in photos with a ****** baseball cap on back to front ( I LOATHE that look on any man), yet now he appears to relish being bare headed with quite a full bush of hair !
Maybe he has as he seemingly was very self conscious of his thinning hair - good for him if he has!

You'd need to put a liner in those bins Patsy or all the sick would come out the sides. Far too messy. These are better (says the ****** cleaner lol) 🪣🪣🪣

CC
....and don't forget to make a little twist at the top of the bag and tuck it under the rim of the bucket, to keep it in place... (says another ****** cleaner..🙂)

Aaaaah, thanks for that, I knew something had gone on. I always think the same about Kevin Clifton from Strictly. He had a 'weird' thing going on with the front of his hair and I first thought it was a hairpiece, so perhaps he's gone down the same route too. I'm too observant for my own good sometimes 🥴

Latest posts

Back