Lordy now they are coming en mass

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
All the most annoying brand ambassadors and presenters all together talking down to us on the technology show AND we are going to have it every weekend for a month except for the one weekend I am on my hols!

Will really is surplus to requirements. He would be mad NOT to do the job, for the money he will be getting. I love my work with computers, and am very techie so, if they need another Will, I'd relocate to the capital.

I thought exactly the same when I switched QVC on and saw that rabble of brand ambassadors. I quickly turned over to 'Escape to the Country'.

The Q should be wise to remember that the 'shovelling tech stuff down throat' was the downfall of Ideal, I guess the one thing to be grateful for is decent brand names on Q, as opposed to Taumatawhakatangihangakoayauo- tamateaturipukakapikimaungahoro-nukypokaiwhenuakitanatahu on Ideal

After all, the product is usually already dated when it hits the TV screens. No doubt I imagine QVC pushing the old i-phones, before the launch of iPhone 6 in September

I love the presenter Alistair :mysmilie_now if he was on QVC ........:mysmilie_59:

I agree with you May, he's lovely. I find him so relaxing to watch. All my daily stresses fade away when I listen to him.

I agree as well. He seems a really lovely guy, and has a beautiful voice.

I also like Jules as he seems really jolly!

Latest posts

Back