Lounging!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am very much a morning person, up and dressed quite early even at the weekends when I dont have work. But when I come in from work early evening I will put on my comfy clothes which particularly in the winter months is my PJ's. It may sound odd but it helps me to switch off from work during the week.

Dressing gown or PJs for me as soon as I'm home in autumn/winter months - don't see the point in changing from work clothes to comfy clothes just to get changed for bed again later.

Another thumbs up for putting on PJ's early - especially in the winter. My hubby will come home from work and say 'you're in your pyjamas already'. I like the fact they are comfy - and if I am not venturing out later that evening then on they go. Bliss.

Those Carol Hochman shows were a bit too sugary for my liking, I lost count of how many times the guest said "cute" "sweet" or "adorable" and telling us we should buy it because it meant we wouldn't be ashamed to answer the door to our kids friends.

Oh dear, I too love my jammies but I must admit I was a bit shocked recently. Dropped my son off to Halls at his uni only to be greeted in the corridor by a girl in her pjs and hoddie, she was wandering about chatting to people in the kitchen area (it was about 2.00pm ish). Thought to myself 'she's really made herself at home here' (she could have only been there a day or two). Later on that day I went to put my kid's food in the fridge (in the communal kitchen) and lo and behold another one there, chatting and cooking away in pj bottoms and a hoodie too.

Must be the in thing. I didn't like it.

Call me old fashioned, just like I did not like getting a loaf of bread a couple of weeks ago from my local bakers and the grown up man in front of me was wearing Marvel Adventure designed pj bottoms with a scruffy jacket - eugh!

Latest posts

Back