Lulu Guiness sale already started....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi,

because they are a clearance site, they are a quick put-through.

So the electronic "paperwork" that tells them what they own is usually way ahead of where the stock actually is.

Its possible this stock is currently sitting in the back of Lulus shops, or at her warehouse in nottingham, or even in QVCs warehouse in liverpool! Other shops also sell LG bags, so I'm not sure where these are from. I don't think I've seen most of these bags on Cocosa before, so they are new for them.

So they have to round it up, check its OK, wrap it up (the wrapping is nice from them) and then send it out.

I have had a Juicy Couture watch, some jazzy flat shoes plus some Perricone stuff from Cocosa, and they have all been fine.

Remember the Olden Days when EVERYTHING was "28 days delivery"? This is like that.

Cheers,
Karen

Don't worry Oops-a-daisy it's like that on Brand Alley as well. You will get your bag, just not immediately . That's what those sites do. They are the real thing. It will be worth the wait. I've just had that bag in my basket but then took it out. I'm trying to talk myself out of it.

Thank you Karen and Wrongsideof40 for putting my mind at rest. I can now get all excited about my new Franka - wohoo. I've been ogling that bag for weeks - so sad I know!

I know what it's like trying to resist a good deal. It's how much you want the bag that counts. Good luck making your decision WSof40. The LG bags are beautiful though. :tongue:

Phew got it! Had it in my basket earlier, then took it out. Went back to order but it was in someone else's basket. Kept refreshing the page and managed to get it in my basket. Why do you want something more when you can't have it. Anyway really pleased now, can't wait.

I tried to order the black franka a few mins ago and i think it has gone,sob sob. Never mind it will save me some money x

Keep checking . It said sold out then I went back on. It's in a basket. Keep refreshing the page, you might still be lucky. If they are on the last of the stock someone might not go through with the sale.Good luck!

Phew got it! Had it in my basket earlier, then took it out. Went back to order but it was in someone else's basket. Kept refreshing the page and managed to get it in my basket. Why do you want something more when you can't have it. Anyway really pleased now, can't wait.

So pleased you managed to get it! I know what you mean, I'd like a hunky virile young man, but I don't suppose I'll get one of those either. :giggle:

Good Luck Letz-be-avenue. Maybe someone will change their mind, or card not go through. I'll keep everything crossed for you.

So pleased you managed to get it! I know what you mean, I'd like a hunky virile young man, but I don't suppose I'll get one of those either. :giggle:

Good Luck Letz-be-avenue. Maybe someone will change their mind, or card not go through. I'll keep everything crossed for you.

HaHa I'd like one of those too. Ahh well LuLu more attainable than that. Let us know what you think when you get your bag. I'm excited now. (About the bag, not the virile man.)

Right you lot. I've got a bone to pick with you .... one of you got MY BAG in the Cocosa sale!! I think I know who it was and I think you should hand it over right now!

:mysmilie_478:

Only kidding - well done to all of you who got the lovely (I assume, as I've never seen it close up) black patent Franka. I almost set the alarm for 6am to try and get in early on the sale but didn't go to bed till gone 1am and decided if the bag went, it was fate. By the time I checked this morning, it was in someone's basket and then sold out.

I have got two other bags on order at the moment anyway (not LG) so it was a bit rash of me even to consider my first LG purchase at this time. I really do not need any more bags, but then when did 'need' ever come into it?

She does do spotted patent ones yes. I looked at the details & according to Cocosa it says the red & navy polka dot franka bags are sateen, so I presume they're fabric of some description. Me & white fabric/canvas bags don't really mix as they could look grubby if they don't repel the dirt & dust in the air. If you're interested in one of them I'd contact the Lulu shop via the website to make sure you know if they're fabric or not Andi x.

Thanks for this, Nikki. I'm with you on the light-coloured fabric bags front.

I didn't get the Franka I was after but should have tried harder is all I can say!

Thanks for this, Nikki. I'm with you on the light-coloured fabric bags front.

I didn't get the Franka I was after but should have tried harder is all I can say!
Awww Andi, never mind, there's always another Lulu bargain not too far away:wink: Keep an eye on Ebay. I'd just say check the price you're prepared to pay for one you're interested in bidding for on here first to find out what the bag actually sold for originally if in a sale. Someone on here should know. I did that, saved me quie a few quid! I did cave in & bought the patent leather Franca. Someone must have changed their mind & cancelled as it sold out earlier in the day everyone said and came up as sold out again after I bought mine x.
(Does mean that my black flock in her cameo design Romilly bag will have to go on ol' Ebay. Hopefully I'll get what I paid for it as has never been used, with tags & I got 70% off) x.

Last edited:
Awww Andi, never mind, there's always another Lulu bargain not too far away:wink: Keep an eye on Ebay. I'd just say check the price you're prepared to pay for one you're interested in bidding for on here first to find out what the bag actually sold for originally if in a sale. Someone on here should know. I did that, saved me quie a few quid! I did cave in & bought the patent leather Franca. Someone must have changed their mind & cancelled as it sold out earlier in the day everyone said and came up as sold out again after I bought mine x.
(Does mean that my black flock in her cameo design Romilly bag will have to go on ol' Ebay. Hopefully I'll get what I paid for it as has never been used, with tags & I got 70% off) x.

Thanks for your sympathy. I feel better about it now. As I said in my earlier post on the thread, I decided not to get up before dawn for the sale because if it went, it must be fate telling me something. I just left it too late to check and one minute it was there, next minute someone had half-inched it! It could have been you! Only kidding, my dear. I hold nobody responsible for my Franka-free state but myself. As you say, I will see another one and good idea to check the price with all the experts on here.

Enjoy your purchases.

my medium romilly lip print bag has arrived. It was beautifully packaged. Unfortunately it is too heavy 1.4kg empty. My current handbag full only weighs 904grms.
I had hoped that being cotton it would be light enough

my medium romilly lip print bag has arrived. It was beautifully packaged. Unfortunately it is too heavy 1.4kg empty. My current handbag full only weighs 904grms.
I had hoped that being cotton it would be light enough

Awwww! Sorry to hear that :( See how much they're going for on Ebay bcause if that's more than you paid, may be worth considering, especially if Cocosa have sold out x.

Lulu tweeted this the other day - I expect by the time I can get to a sainsbury's they will all be sold out - or they probably won't get any stock in my local store in the first place. I do have the one they sold for the Royal Marsden Hospital as I could buy that online. And I have a few of the Cath Kidston ones that Tesco did but they were like rocking horse **** to get hold of!

I have a massive Sainsburys really near me. Hopefully they'll have them in. I must try and remember to look.

And I agree on the comment about light coloured handbags. Even leather ones have to be really great quality or they get really shabby really quickly. I'm hoping my white Tig French Tote doesn't let me down.

Latest posts

Back