Lulu Guinness Accessories Anniversary Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The perforated Wanda is available in the red and navy on the Lulu Guiness site for £105

Yeah how do Q get away with charging those ridiculous prices when some of the bags are in Lulus sale?

Yeah how do Q get away with charging those ridiculous prices when some of the bags are in Lulus sale?

Extremely bad timing on Q's behalf. They had better really pull the stops out with the EP and a cracking TSV in August.

Btw - Thanks Ian :D

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Don"t think they"ll get many sales, unless people don"t realise about the sale, silly prices
when the sale is so fab :wonder:

The perforated Wanda is available in the red and navy on the Lulu Guiness site for £105

It's also available in white too.

I thought that bag was originally done just for QVC but obviously not. Someone on here pointed out that the cut outs looked like little pairs of knickers. Makes me smile every time I see someone with it. Or see it on screen.

It's also available in white too.

I thought that bag was originally done just for QVC but obviously not. Someone on here pointed out that the cut outs looked like little pairs of knickers. Makes me smile every time I see someone with it. Or see it on screen.

Hi Tinkerbelle,

Being an official Lulu annorak, I can tell you that the perforated Wanda WAS done just for QVC, it was originally a TSV (around 18 months ago, I think). The same applies to the canvas Franka and the patent leather Suzy. That's why I was surprised to see the Perforated Wandas and the purple patent Suzy appear on Lulu's web-site in the sale - it's the first time they've been available other than through QVC.

Sorry, taking annorak off now........

PP x

Oo-er. I thought I must have got that wrong! That's odd isn't it?

I thought it was cute but didn't buy it. Although I really do want/need a navy bag. It's had some iffy reviews on LaQ which is a bit of a concern.

Hmm, I must admit, a lot of the reviews on QVC aren't that good (and some are downright terrible) but there are good ones there too and there have been people posting on there that have loved it. If you are considering it, this is the time - while it is still ridiculously cheap on Lulu's site!:wink:

Latest posts

Back