Lulu

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would if I could find it but it seems to have disappeared. Its not in my sent box . Any ideas ?

I think it's amazing that Lulu looked so shocked!

Obviously she is not as good as she thinks she is. I thought Brendan looked relieved....I must remember to watch ITT tonight...

Last edited:
I would if I could find it but it seems to have disappeared. Its not in my sent box . Any ideas ?

I know you used to have to tick a box to make sure you kept a copy in your Sent box, but now it does it anyway so can't think what you've done with it Lilian! Could you bear to type it out again ...? Please..?!

I think it's amazing that Lulu looked so shocked!

She should have read the comments here & on Digital Spy to get a hint of what her millions of fans thought of her! Phew! I don't think that I have seen a thread so unanimous in there dislike of someone. Brenden must be loving it as his popularity is sky-high now.

I didn't realise that the results weren't live (haven't watched the last few series) but that might explain why Alison wasn't wearing her rosette, unless it was due to wearing a poppy.

OH said, and I quote (of Lulu) 'There's something funny about her hair, it looks like a mop'. Mind you she danced like Dusty Mop

Last edited:
I really didn't mind her but of all the contestants left she was the one I wanted to go - Audley is just endearing and Russell is entertaining and is having so much fun, it's just a joy to watch. Lulu was passable towards the end but there was no fun and verve in her performances.

I actually find it quite incredible that someone who is supposed to "have an ear for music" (in the broad sense of the word in this situation you understand!:cheeky:) has absolutely no sense of rhythm at all as usually they go hand-in-hand or foot-to-foot in Lulu's case..........:giggle:

I also knew on sunday morning that she had gone and was so delighted,would like to tell AY where she can stick her rosette now.!!!
Lynn

She thinks herself wonderful. Perhaps now she will realise how disliked she really is. With the amount of vitriol on the Dail Mail site for her, I think her agent needs a rethink what to do with her in the future. Very sad really but she only has herself to blame.

Last edited:
How rude of her not to thank brenden and also dancing about on her own at the end of the show,hopefully this will not mean more time at Q.
Lynn.

Oh dear some people on QVC facebook are in shock at her getting voted out. Were where the QVC angels etc voting for Lulu. Hopefully they came to their senses at last. LOL

If she had the ability to dance, not just "jig around" she would not have been voted off. Silly old biddy! I can say that as I am of a very similar age to her!

She should have read the comments here & on Digital Spy to get a hint of what her millions of fans thought of her! Phew! I don't think that I have seen a thread so unanimous in there dislike of someone. Brenden must be loving it as his popularity is sky-high now.

I didn't realise that the results weren't live (haven't watched the last few series) but that might explain why Alison wasn't wearing her rosette, unless it was due to wearing a poppy.

OH said, and I quote (of Lulu) 'There's something funny about her hair, it looks like a mop'. Mind you she danced like Dusty Mop

My OH said whats she done to her cheeks - she looks like a hampster

I didn't see the sunday night show.Did the panel vote for her off then instead Audley (which I must admit,thought would go) or did the panel make it go the phone vote?

I did think LuLu was terribly awful and clumsy in it,so I'm quite pleased shes gone.I don't find her a likeable character.

Did anyone notice how empty her kitchen looked in the video?

Thought Q could have got away with a few Cooks Essentials pans or strategically placed fibre optic knife box :giggle:

Latest posts

Back