Lumpy bumpy Kim Parrish

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
:giggle:Sorry, but I have had it up to here with these gushing, never-stop-talking American guests. They are all the same, they HAVE to dominate in order to SELL SELL SELL, and this Kim Parrish must be out of the same pond as the male half of Nina Leonard, Kim M, Tracy Schiffrin (?). Dont our American cousins get it ? we dont need to be yelled, screamed and shouted at for gawds sake. It may be the U.S. way, but it aint ours !

Sorry, again, BUT did you SEE the items offered on the KP show ? showed everylump an bump, and eeeeegads the stuff the models were wearing needed a damned good iron at the bottom, and it must be a nightmare trying to iron alll the flouncy bits anyway. I imagine anyone who has ordered will be wearing once and then straight into the charity bag it goes.

Rant over.

I quite like the clothes and have a black studded top which is one of my faves and always draws compliments, but what drives me mad is when guests and presenters (the otherwise lovely Debbie Greenwood is one) who are as slim and shapely as anyone and then talk about how awful it is to carry extra weight on their tummies/bums/thighs etc, when clearly they have never had an ounce of fat on them! I have a friend like that and I know they want to be the same as everyone else, but they are not and I wish they'd realise that sometimes it makes those of us who actually do have genuine tummy/bum/thigh issues feel even dumpier by comparison.

I'm sorry but I thought Kim's selection of clothing yesterday was absol. awful....
made the other Kim's look ok.........ish..well maybeeee?

I apologise if anybody purchased anything:sad:

Latest posts

Back