Made in ChinašŸ˜”

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I find it odd that if Emma Hardie brand had achieved certified cruelty free status, surely they would have declare that on their own website, but they don't. And it's not listed when you search on the Cruelty Free International website. I found the link to the questionable status of the nail polish I mentioned in my earlier post.

I had a look at the list of brands that do test updated March 2020 and no mention of Emma Hardie there either.
Now it seems this blogger goes by the PETA list which many dislike as they don't seem to follow the rest. All very confusing.

Okay, this is from the Leaping Bunny site.

How Do I License The Logo?
Companies may license the use of the logo after becoming certified by CCIC, thereby making a pledge that, as of the fixed cut-off date, they do not conduct or commission animal tests, and do not use any ingredient or formulation that is tested on animals. A one-time licensing fee, based on the company's gross annual sales, is required for use of the Logo. Once approved, you will be given authorization to use the Leaping Bunny Logo on products, websites, promotional materials and much more!

Last edited:
I stopped buying Liz Earl when she sold out to Avon, for me selling to a company that at the time was actively testing on animals because they wanted to crack the Chinese market tainted the Liz Earl brand too much to continue using it.

But they have the bunny logo on the packaging the same Molton Brown and Liz Earle?

Elemis say they are cruelty-free but cannot get the bunny because they can never guarantee than no ingredient has not been tested in the last 5 years.

The difference is though, that Liz Earle and Molton Brown both are listed on Cruelty Free International website as certified Cruelty Free, Emma Hardie is not- which Is why I question their legitimacy of displaying the logo.

Latest posts

Back