Mally Beauty TSV 18/12/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just caught the end of the repeat and Alison looks gorgeous! Hair, make-up and clothes. I've always like her but she hasn't been at her best of late. It was nice to see her looking fab!

OMG Mally & Pippa this afternoon forget the 'Dream Team' more your worst nightmare! It was like a comedy sketch of a shopping telly presentation.They were manic, who got the most words out in the hour?? Yeh, Yeh, Yeh.Don't ask why I even had it on, there is no answer and I don't even like Mally make-up!

Oh I saw that Mally/Pipa show too, it was excruciatingly madly truly awful!! I also don't know why I watched any of it, I don't like Mally make-up either. I'm sure Mally is probably lovely but aaaggghhh she's hard to watch.

Just watching Alison Young doing the L'Occitane hour with Alexis and her eye makeup looks phenomenal! Wow. The purples really suit her. I have to say she really looks great lately. Almost makes me want to buy the Mally TSV if that's how good it makes you look! Almost.....

I admit it, I got it on EZ pay. I will definitely use those colours. Alison always looks amazing when Mally does her make up. Now if only I can get the knack with mine.... I love her stuff, but can't always get the same effect.

I am also not a mally cosmetic fan.. but I did give it a fair crack of the whip. Prob is, only the mascara met expectations. Oh how I wished the other items lived up to their claims... but they DONT! e.g...

1. 'bulletproof liner' umm I think not. As its demo'ed it DOES show bulletproof on back of hand, but try putting the same liner on hand with cosmetic on it (such as foundation, or concealer underneath) It rubs off immediately

2. Cancellation Concealer duo "angels will sing" -- no they dont! If you have fine lines, that angelic combo with magnify them, so they look like skin coloured spider legs

3. Lip Gloss - sure thing it does give mirror finish but does it stay for more than one cup of coffee> No

The sales pitch here TBH is not the product, BUT the celebrity association with the product. Also, a big money spinner is selling combos of product. For instance, I would be happy to pay £5 for ONE waterproof liner, but I dont want to pay near to £40 for 10 liners, with 8 colours I would not use, ok they say it lowers price, but where is the saving if they are not wanted?

Mally must be told that here catchprase 'gourgois' sounds like she is advertising for the cosmetic brand Bourgois, when she is on air.

Alison looks lovely but Mally does my head in, how does she manage to talk so fast, is she on drugs? Never tried any of her make up, looks a bit "teenagerish" to me and don't think it would suit me.

I am also not a mally cosmetic fan.. but I did give it a fair crack of the whip. Prob is, only the mascara met expectations. Oh how I wished the other items lived up to their claims... but they DONT! e.g...

1. 'bulletproof liner' umm I think not. As its demo'ed it DOES show bulletproof on back of hand, but try putting the same liner on hand with cosmetic on it (such as foundation, or concealer underneath) It rubs off immediately

2. Cancellation Concealer duo "angels will sing" -- no they dont! If you have fine lines, that angelic combo with magnify them, so they look like skin coloured spider legs

3. Lip Gloss - sure thing it does give mirror finish but does it stay for more than one cup of coffee> No

The sales pitch here TBH is not the product, BUT the celebrity association with the product. Also, a big money spinner is selling combos of product. For instance, I would be happy to pay £5 for ONE waterproof liner, but I dont want to pay near to £40 for 10 liners, with 8 colours I would not use, ok they say it lowers price, but where is the saving if they are not wanted?

Mally must be told that here catchprase 'gourgois' sounds like she is advertising for the cosmetic brand Bourgois, when she is on air.

Thanks for the advice. I needed a reality check to stop myself ordering. Never used Mally before. I never watch the shows because she yaks loudly and at ten to the dozen.

For some reason I've never seen a Mally hour before ... bliddy hell what is that woman on?? I saw her this morning with Pipa and I turned it off to give my ears a rest.

I've never bought her stuff but I'm not one for wearing lots of colours and different products. And makeup, other than foundation and mascara, seems to last forever.

I have been saying on here that AY has been looking like a drag queen lately with too much blush and eyeliner. But today she looked really lovely. Fair play. Maybe someone else did her make up today.

She did say it was one of the Mally team, can't remember which though. That may explain a bit.

I'm always amused by the false eyelashes that Mally always wears. Not exactly a good way of promoting the wonders of your own make mascara!!!!!

Mally is always fab entertainment. Not impressed at all with her makeup tho. Fantastic sales woman!

She actually has false eyelashes in her range in America, so I am not at all surprised she wears them over here.

Latest posts

Back