Mally TSV 24/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Must be all of 6 weeks since the last one !!! We should be in line for another Charlie Bears around the same time I think !!!!

I hope its a bit different this time as I have enough eye & brow products to last me years. She hasn't done a foundation or a blusher in a TSV for a while now, or a proper lipstick or lipliner. Hope it's the ultimate performance foundation as I already have the one that was in the Try Me.

If it is foundation be careful with the shades. In the Ultimate performance liquid I take a 'light'. In the Ultimate Performance solid version I take a medium. In the face defender foundation I need a light in winter, medium in summer. Light in the one in the try me! Grr. Hope Mally helps with this on air in case people opt fortheir usual and have to return it.

Mally TSV 24/11/13

Another ott shouty boring sunday, dear gawd what a thought Ali and Mally together for hours on end .....for you....:screamingpumpkin:

Bet it's one of her 'Holiday Gifting' TSVs, you know, half a dozen mascaras, lipglosses and eyeliners with gift bags too. This I would not be interested in, shame, as I'd like a little Mally treat.

Just received the Q newsletter for November and there is a small pic of the Mally TSV. There are three pallets of what looks like eye shadow maybe its a choice or it could be like a previous TSV - the gifting one with three of everything, and a couple of weird looking bags can't really see what else there is. Doesn't look very interesting

Here's the photo from the email
041113_QVC_November_v05_31.jpg

I just had an email from qvc showing up and coming tsv's and there is a small pic of the Mally one, as guessed its a gifting one again, looks like 3 palettes of maybe eye shadows with 4 colours in each, 3 lip glosses and from what I can see a mascara (though probably 3) and maybe shadow sticks. 3 gift pouches as well. I don't know how to add a picture but if anyone Dan tell me I will see what I Dan do

That looks a bit uninteresting, I hate these gifting ones, I wanted something for me.

I blew up the photo and it looks like a choice of 3 or a set of 3 split-up-able collections including lip pen, eye liner, pencil, mascara, eye colour palette tempting!

I think each pallete has an eye base in it. I also think it's standard Mally colours, plum, taupe etc that I already own :(

I like the sound of that depending on the colours. Just looked at QVCUS and am feeling a bit jealous of what they get. Mally has her own Gel manicure set like RCM and loads of different sets that we don't get. There is a "Favourite things vol. 2" in the USA wonder if ours is a bit like that?

I think it is a set of three to give as gifts as, looking closely at the picture they sent, there does seem to be gift bags included same as least year.
Why do they do this? Makeup gifts wouldn't go down well with my family, all male, or my friends who unlike me don't really wear makeup. I want a bumper pack of goodies just for me!

So do I Breeze but I am just greedy!
With last years TSV I did use the colours I didnt want as gifts. My friend and sister in law annoyingly have birthdays in December, in fact my friend's birthday Christmas eve... I used the little Mally bags and "gifted"(cringe) the purple and the green eyeshadows and one got a black eyeliner and the other got peach lipgloss. This served as their birthday gift. Don't know what my SIL thought but my friend loved it so much she has asked for more Mally stuff.

Latest posts

Back