Mally TSV Sun 22nd Aug

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

star234

Guest Shopper
do not know if anyone has posted it,so sorry if but really excited ( think I need a life lol) as there is another Mally TSV. Was really happy with the last one, so will probably buy again :happy:

do not know if anyone has posted it,so sorry if but really excited ( think I need a life lol) as there is another Mally TSV. Was really happy with the last one, so will probably buy again :happy:

I'm looking forward to it too :clapping: loved the last one and really like pretty much everything from I've had from Mally.

Any of the supersleuths on here got any ideas what it might be???

Bumpity Bump!

just wondering if anyone had any ideas what this might be???

(not yet taken delivery of the LG TSV and I'm already thinking about my next make-up purchase......:blush:)

Bumpity Bump!

(not yet taken delivery of the LG TSV and I'm already thinking about my next make-up purchase......:blush:)

Gemster we need to have words.:headbang::headbang::taphead:

Bumpity Bump!

Gemster i received my LG set today - your going to love it - the new banish and brighten is so cooling. The blusher/Ethereal Rose is not too bright but lovely and the eyeshadows are very useful - pink and a darker colour for lining the eye.

Sorry for going of topic - back to the Mally TSV infoxxxx

Gemster i received my LG set today - your going to love it - the new banish and brighten is so cooling. The blusher/Ethereal Rose is not too bright but lovely and the eyeshadows are very useful - pink and a darker colour for lining the eye.

Sorry for going of topic - back to the Mally TSV infoxxxx

my LG is still not here, thought it might be waiting for me when I came home from work but no I have to wait another day :doh:

glad you love it, I have high hopes!

(still want the Mally one as well though sorry LH but I will be f.a.r.ting on both Elemis and Philosophy :cheeky::angel:)

I like Mally she is so full on. Never tried her stuff. Might be tempted. Guess who is on the same day - QVC have dragged out Charlie Dimmock!! Maybe Mally can give her a make over and they can provide her with a Breezies bra!!!

I tried a set last year and was very disappointed at the poor quality (very similar to poundshop make-up).

I have read that Mally and Models Prefer are both QVC's own make-up brand. I must admit though to being absolutely hooked by both Mally and Stacey's energetic personalitys :sun:

I've only purchased one Mally item - the compact foundation. I really like it - great colour but not too cakey. Very easy to use and the compact is strong and attractive.
I notice that when the presenters are wearing Mally cosmetics, they all look better - particularly JF. Don't know if it is because Mally does it for them.

:talking:The August update from QVC show a photo of a Mally kit, it looks like the last US TSV.
www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.A202914.
I've never bought any Mally; people seem to either love it or hate it but I would like to try this as I didn't go for the LG last week.

Well if we do get that kit, no doubt it will be minus 5 or 6 pieces :smirk: like they always do with these things when they bring them here. Looks like a nice selection though - I do like her make up, her Cancellation Concealer is brilliant as was the lipgloss from the last TSV. I think I shall be good and resist though I shall just sit and watch and enjoy instead!

hmm I'm not sure now as have a lot of those items already but will wait and see what we actually get and the price. Will probably swither all day and end up getting it anyway!

just bumping this up and wondering if that really is going to be the TSV or if anyone has any other info????

I have just about everything in the kit but I will still watch
Love,Love,LOVE the range and wear it all day every day in the heat and it never moves - amazing.....

According to the QVC Facebook page the TSV is this

"eight-piece 'Rise and Shine' collection that contains a concealer, blusher, eyeshadow, eyeliner, lipstick and more - everything you need to give your skin that flawless finish. Hope that helps!"

So yet again we're getting the US TSV minus something - definitely won't be buying.

Latest posts

Back