Mally TSV Sun 22nd Aug

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sometimes QVC UK don't include brushes or the bag in the item count; although of late we have been short-changed with our reduced version of US TSVs. We'll see.

Jude xx

As Kilroy would say, "Wot no shadow brush!" mally just amde a faux pas showing it in the cosmetic bag but was hurriedly corrected by Pipa.

A bit cheap leaving it out imho! :down:

Jude xx

Last edited:
mally has just exposed qvc it was in the makeup bag. how tight was that:call:

qvc uk customers suckered again!

I found the Mally stuff really cheap and nasty, bought a few things when she first came to QVC UK and returned the lot. If she uses that tat on Beyonce, I am Lady Gaga!

I'm a real sucker for make up TSv's but I just CANNOT stand to watch Mally.Shes talks so fast,and seems so fake:puke:

The make up looks like something my teenage neice would wear - and the horrible snake packaging makes it look like something I would buy her!

I've watched one presentation this morning and thats enough for me.

Well, I flirted briefly with the idea of getting the Mally and cancelling my LG auto delivery but now I've decided not to get the Mally and STILL cancel the AD! Looking at the Mally kit has made me think that the LG is actually a bit dull and although I'll probably keep the first kit I already have, I'm going to cancel the AD. All I really want from them are the blushes and I can get them on e*ay. So thanks Mally LOL!

Don't like Mally's make up at all. I sent back what I ordered as not impressed. Found it cheap & tacky looking & could not get on with it. LG knocks spots of it IMO

Not keen on her either. Too brash & loud for me.

I've found my Mally stuff excellent, and I'm a terrible make-up snob. It stays on without budging, and it doesn't irritate my eyes. I like Laura Geller as a personality, but her eyeshadows make my eyes itch, and the blushers I bought were too sparkly to wear - I gave them away to my daughter!

I too am a fan, it does what it days, more then I can say about some high end brands I have also used. That is not to say I like it all, have inly ever found one shadow I like as I am not into the smokey colours. But the mascara stays and does not give me panda eyes, the blush is brill and I lovve the consealer system above all I have tried, and I have tried a lot! Although I have to admit to not using the snack print packaging lol

I've only bought a mally make up kit once and returned it straight away. Never been so disappointed in a make up. Very cheap and tacky. That metallic pink bag says it all.

Have to admit though JF looks good. Hoping it's more the decelor cleanser that I received last week than the make up. :nod:

I am very tempted, even though I just received a Smashbox AD and am planning to get the Philosophy TSV this week.

"Oh... my... God!"

Mally's voice reminds me of Janice, Chandler Bing's ex-girlfriend in Friends.

Jude xx

Not tempted by this range. It just seems so cheap and garish. The textures and colours don't look quality either. The final thing is her wearing false eyelashes, thus suggesting her make-up isn't good enough...

Just ordered the Mally TSV - really excited to try this make up range. I really think all the models and presenters look superb in Mally's make up and I have looked at the reviews this TSV got in the US and it was good. If I don't like it I can always send it back, that is the great thing about shopping with QVC!:clapping:

I was sorely tempted, even though I'm a Geller gal through and through. However, having passed up the recent LG TSV, (due to way too much make-up in my stock pile) began to be seriously tempted by Mally. However, I happened to see a repeat of Pipa doing the TSV presentation, and she was so over made-up, it almost looked like theatrical make-up or fancy dress. It put me off somewhat. Then Jilly gushing about how amaaaazing it all was did the rest and I was able to resist, and save myself £45. :whew:

The reviews are gushing and great. 16 so far, 4.9 out 5.

So now, I just have to decide, do I pay for the one I have on cheque hold.......hmmmm??

I tried the 4-piece must have set a couple of months back but the only thing I really like is the eyeshadow base...good colour for me and makes my eyes look awake - I tend NOT to wear eyeshadow with it!

Latest posts

Back