Mally TSV Sun 22nd Aug

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The new brow thing is awful - makes my brows look like they are smothered in vaseline and next to nothing colour wise!

Mine arrived minus the lipgloss and although they've got them in stock they cannot send a replacement gloss - I have to send it all back to get a whole new one. Even though I explained to the CS rep that I had used everything - following the booklet and then at the end of the booklet realised that I had not got the lipgloss. They are therefore taking the whole lot back used and will be able to do nothing with it - how ridiculous! I've decided now to forget the replacement as I'd orded it for the brow product as I've hardly any brow tech left and the mascara. I'm going to get a refund and order brow tech and mascara duo instead. I've already got loads of lipglosses and eyeshadows so I didn't really need any more!

I'm disappointed too with this kit. The purple eyeshadow is not 'neutral', my eyes look really red so it doesn't brighten them. Now I know this already regarding purple on me but Mally has a way of convincing you that this shade is the right one for everyone...oh no it isn't! I didn't like the brow thing either.
The rest was ok , I especially liked the mascara. I'm also thinking of returning it as I wasn't as happy with this kit as I was with the Try me kit earlier in the year.

I'm disappointed too with this kit. The purple eyeshadow is not 'neutral', my eyes look really red so it doesn't brighten them. Now I know this already regarding purple on me but Mally has a way of convincing you that this shade is the right one for everyone...oh no it isn't! I didn't like the brow thing either.
The rest was ok , I especially liked the mascara. I'm also thinking of returning it as I wasn't as happy with this kit as I was with the Try me kit earlier in the year.

Return it and get the mascara duo instead! Concealer wasn't great on me either. I love her 2 step one which is best concealer ever on me but this one was disappointing - did you like it Ms Trouble?

I did think about ordering the mascara duo! It is what she says. I have tried so many mascaras and thought Avon SuperShock was good but Mally's is one of the best I've ever used and knock's socks off Avon so a definate purchase there.

The concealer on me (on the face) I found drying but this morning I used it as an eye base and it did take away the pinkness off the lids but forget to check after a few hours whether my eye make up lasted any longer, so will use it again tomorrow. I did like the blusher, even though it looks scary in the compact it is not that colour when applied and also liked the Luminizer which has a strange consistency but is ok as a highlighter. I could almost talk myself into keeping this kit!

I've not tried the 2 step concealer so may try that another time.

:sun:

I did think about ordering the mascara duo! It is what she says. I have tried so many mascaras and thought Avon SuperShock was good but Mally's is one of the best I've ever used and knock's socks off Avon so a definate purchase there.

The concealer on me (on the face) I found drying but this morning I used it as an eye base and it did take away the pinkness off the lids but forget to check after a few hours whether my eye make up lasted any longer, so will use it again tomorrow. I did like the blusher, even though it looks scary in the compact it is not that colour when applied and also liked the Luminizer which has a strange consistency but is ok as a highlighter. I could almost talk myself into keeping this kit!

I've not tried the 2 step concealer so may try that another time.

:sun:

Thery have rich and tan in stock in http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.229334.cm_scid.KeywordSearch which was a previous TSV with the 2 step concealer. I loved this one! I don't know what shade you are though! The blusher in this is fab - like smashbox's o glow.

Jury's still out on this set; I'm getting on alright with the brow thingy (I have no visible brows, the few brow hairs I have are fair) It's quite handy on mornings when I don't want to do a fully drawn in pair. I like the blush and the shadow duo is ok (hazel eyes with flecks of green so I wear lots of plum and lilac anway).
Concealer is just ok, nuthin special. On the whole I prefer it to the Laura Geller TSV which I've returned.

My only thought is what will I do with 3 of the pink snake print bags if I keep all 3 auto deliveries? I'd rather they charged less for the subsequent kit but the make up came without the extra bags. They've done the BE foundations on AD with later deliveries sent without the original brush but at a lower price than the first despatch.

Jude x

My only thought is what will I do with 3 of the pink snake print bags if I keep all 3 auto deliveries? I'd rather they charged less for the subsequent kit but the make up came without the extra bags. They've done the BE foundations on AD with later deliveries sent without the original brush but at a lower price than the first despatch.

Jude x

Good point on the bag except that it's tat and they probably only cost pence to make unlike BE brushes!

Jury's still out on this set; I'm getting on alright with the brow thingy (I have no visible brows, the few brow hairs I have are fair) It's quite handy on mornings when I don't want to do a fully drawn in pair. I like the blush and the shadow duo is ok (hazel eyes with flecks of green so I wear lots of plum and lilac anway).
Concealer is just ok, nuthin special. On the whole I prefer it to the Laura Geller TSV which I've returned.

Jude x

Snap! I thought the same about the bags. I only went for auto delivery because the colours in the next two kits will be suitable for me. I have never returned an auto delivery first kit before and assume it will not affect me getting the other two kits later in the year. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks! :happy:

Snap! I thought the same about the bags. I only went for auto delivery because the colours in the next two kits will be suitable for me. I have never returned an auto delivery first kit before and assume it will not affect me getting the other two kits later in the year. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks! :happy:

I presumed sending the first back automatically deleted the autodelivery. Think CS will need to be askede on this one though.

I am really pleased with mine. would never have worn purple eyeshadows, but really like these colours on me, love the eye brow thing so much have not used my smashbox since I got the Mally, love the eyeliner pencil and the blush, although the colour is scary when you first open it. So I am happy

I presumed sending the first back automatically deleted the autodelivery. Think CS will need to be askede on this one though.

Im 99.9% sure that you can return any part of an AD and it doesnt cancel anything. I remember them talking about it when it was the Leighton Denny one the other week.

I also had a L'Occitane TSV on AD and rang to cancel it when the last one was due, and the lady at CS asked if I wanted to cancel just the next one or all of them, so it would seem you can even choose not to recieve individual ones if you want.

Hope that helps.

Ali.

Im 99.9% sure that you can return any part of an AD and it doesnt cancel anything. I remember them talking about it when it was the Leighton Denny one the other week.

I remember this too. I wanted the second kit of the Leighton Denny AD but not the first one (i.e. the TSV) and I'm sure someone on another thread checked it out and discovered it was possible to return a kit from an AD - even if it was the first - without that return automatically triggering the cancellation of further deliveries. As it goes I f.a.r.t.ed so didn't get to check it out first hand! Anyone concerned could always call CS to check :up:

Latest posts

Back