Margaret Dabbs TSV 19/4/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He was briefly on TJC last year, and it was lovely to see him. Still so professional and even though he was demonstrating on his own hands he was quick and accurate. I had hoped it might be more regular that they had him on. Maybe he didn't sell as well as he/they hoped?
He was quite honest in that the reason he left Q was that they wanted too many hours with him and I'm sure I heard him say on TJC that they didn't put any pressure on him and he was able to do the shows/hours that he wanted and they didn't put any pressure on him to commit to any more than that.

I used to love his TSV's! Still got the boxes and his gorgeous make-up bags! I must have around 50 of his nail polishes, still in great condition after ??? years ( how long is it since he was on with the lovely Nina of the perfect hands?) He was so knowledgeable too, unlike some of these new "influensers" .
And yes, I too love all things Margaret Dabbs, not cheap but you get what you pay for.

Attachments

• Margaret Dabbs TSV 1.jpg
    Margaret Dabbs TSV 1.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 95
Margaret Dabbs London Supersize Treatment Trio Collection
QVC Price £105.00
Todays Special Value Price £51.96
P&P £3.95
4 Easy Pays of £12.99

Single

Auto-Delivery

Supersize the TLC you give to your hands, legs and feet with this bigger-is-better Margaret Dabbs offering. Featuring classic Firming Leg Serum and Foot Hygiene Cream, this collection also features new Pure Exfoliating Hand Wash, designed to leave your hands feeling beautifully cleansed and silky smooth. Did we mention every formula has been super-sized too? You can stock up on your summer beauty staples with ease while rocking hands and feet that look and feel gorgeous.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Margaret Dabbs London you’d pay £240. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £51.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £184.09.
A name to trust - as these products are all developed by Margaret Dabbs and based on her wealth of experience as a podiatrist, you can rest assured your feet will feel as clean and healthy as they do soft and silky.
Welcome to Fabulous Legs - following on from the success of the Margaret Dabbs London award-winning hand and foot care collections, this range of expertly formulated products works to promote the feeling of suppleness, smoothness and firmness for your legs.
Well, that's new! This edit brings you the latest formula from Margaret Dabbs. The Pure Exfoliating Hand Wash works to gently exfoliate and hydrate your hands while deeply cleansing and helping improve the look of skin elasticity. What a multi-tasker!
Bigger is better - with summer coming up, making sure our skin is looking tip-top is top of our list. With these beautiful blends in super-sized editions, you'll have enough to see you through sandal season and beyond.
Keep it coming - and if you really don't want to run out, select our Auto Delivery option! You'll receive the same great collection in 60 days' time, at today's fabulous price.
Contains:

• 1 x NEW Pure Exfoliating Hand Wash (600ml) - a rich, foaming hand wash that works to gently exfoliate, hydrate and calm the skin. Helps to improve the look of skin's elasticity and the visible signs of ageing. Blended with jojoba beads suspended in jojoba oil, calendula, buriti, white water lily and tumeric
  • 1 x Firming Leg Serum (600ml) - formulated to help brighten and refresh the look of the skin to leave legs looking firmer. For tired pins in need of pampering, this luxurious serum works hard to reveal smoother-looking, revived-feeling legs and is enriched with Abyssinian oil, argan oil, ginger extract and vitamin C
  • 1 x Foot Hygiene Cream (150ml) - a luxurious foot balm designed to help improve the appearance of dry, flaked and cracked skin and to help keep sweat-prone feet feeling fresher. Great for growing teenagers and adults alike, this foot cream is a multi-tasking hero enriched with emu oil, pure tea tree oil, benzoic acid and salicylic acid
How to use:
Pure Exfoliating Hand Wash:
  • Apply a small amount of exfoliating hand wash to damp hands and wash for 20 seconds
Firming Leg Serum:
  • Use daily
  • Apply 1 - 2 pumps per leg
  • Massage into the skin using upward strokes starting from the ankles and moving towards the top of the thigh
Foot Hygiene Cream:
  • Warm a small amount of cream in your hands and apply all over the feet and nails before you go to bed at night
  • Use every day for two weeks and as necessary thereafter
  • Use the spatula provided to remove product from jar and wash hands after use

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Margaret Dabbs London you’d pay £240. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £51.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £184.09.

Pure Exfoliating Hand Wash (600ml) - £75 cost £17.47
Firming Leg Serum (600ml) - £135 cost £31.45
Foot Hygiene Cream (150ml) - £30 cost £6.99

Total £240 cost £55.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Nanny Mcfee for me as I already have the serum & hygiene cream, would love to try the hand wash though.

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Margaret Dabbs London you’d pay £240. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £51.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £184.09.

Pure Exfoliating Hand Wash (600ml) - £75 cost £17.47
Firming Leg Serum (600ml) - £135 cost £31.45
Foot Hygiene Cream (150ml) - £30 cost £6.99

Total £240 cost £55.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Nanny Mcfee for me as I already have the serum & hygiene cream, would love to try the hand wash though.
I have a hand wash from this range not this exfoliating one tbh but the smell has grown on mt love the geranium scent.

Latest posts

Back