Margaret Dabbs TSV 31/7/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this kit individually, directly from Margaret Dabbs London you'd pay £289. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £51.98 plus P&P, you're saving £233.07.

Pure Overnight Hand Mask (150ml; supersize) - £129 direct cost £24.96
Luxury Treatment Gloves (one reusable pair) - £10 direct cost £1.93
Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion (200ml; full size) - £26 direct cost £5.03
Pure Cracked Heel Balm (140ml; supersize) - £84 direct cost £16.25
Nourishing Nail & Cuticle Serum (50ml; supersize) - £40 direct cost £7.74

Total £289 direct cost £55.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this kit individually, directly from Margaret Dabbs London you'd pay £289. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £51.98 plus P&P, you're saving £233.07.

Pure Overnight Hand Mask (150ml; supersize) - £129 direct cost £24.96
Luxury Treatment Gloves (one reusable pair) - £10 direct cost £1.93
Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion (200ml; full size) - £26 direct cost £5.03
Pure Cracked Heel Balm (140ml; supersize) - £84 direct cost £16.25
Nourishing Nail & Cuticle Serum (50ml; supersize) - £40 direct cost £7.74

Total £289 direct cost £55.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.
I am so tempted with this as I want to try the cracked heel balm. I dont have cracks as such just a few patches that need more foot lotion than the rest - I use the foot lotion and wouldn't be without it so have supersize stock of that, plus have various sizes of the nail serum. I don't need the hand mask but I do love the texture and smell of Margaret's hand serum so may be worth trying. After dismissing this tsv I am on the brink of ordering- perhaps I can tell myself I am being strong as not ordering the auto delivery option 😄🤣

I am so tempted with this as I want to try the cracked heel balm. I dont have cracks as such just a few patches that need more foot lotion than the rest - I use the foot lotion and wouldn't be without it so have supersize stock of that, plus have various sizes of the nail serum. I don't need the hand mask but I do love the texture and smell of Margaret's hand serum so may be worth trying. After dismissing this tsv I am on the brink of ordering- perhaps I can tell myself I am being strong as not ordering the auto delivery option 😄🤣
if you wanted the auto-delivery i would go for a couple on easy pay & qualify for the half price postage

me too Mollie!!!😂

me too Mollie!!!😂
I put it in basket and left it a few hours so it dropped out.... thought I would decide in 7 o'clock show .....down to 200, or 199 as I've bought 😉. Think they will have advanced orders but I do enjoy using her products (except strangely the foot hygiene cream which seems so popular) and it too good to miss. Gone advanced so hope if you want it you get it Cashers 🤞

For the moisturising of my feet I have the Cracked heel treatment cream, Foot Hygiene cream only a teaspoon left which is like a vaseline balm texture and the foot oil. I have the foot scrub mousse and foot soak. For the legs I have the leg scrub, leg masque and 600ml of the firming leg serum. I have the 600ml hand wash, the supersize nail serum and the hand serum. All supersizes. I think that's it

I put it in basket and left it a few hours so it dropped out.... thought I would decide in 7 o'clock show .....down to 200, or 199 as I've bought 😉. Think they will have advanced orders but I do enjoy using her products (except strangely the foot hygiene cream which seems so popular) and it too good to miss. Gone advanced so hope if you want it you get it Cashers 🤞
Oh no! Been watching the footy and the games! Best get my order in!!!😂

O
Ordered! 22/8.

For the moisturising of my feet I have the Cracked heel treatment cream, Foot Hygiene cream only a teaspoon left which is like a vaseline balm texture and the foot oil. I have the foot scrub mousse and foot soak. For the legs I have the leg scrub, leg masque and 600ml of the firming leg serum. I have the 600ml hand wash, the supersize nail serum and the hand serum. All supersizes. I think that's it
Junkie.

Oh no! Been watching the footy and the games! Best get my order in!!!😂
Jill Scotts swearuing was epic. As was the Tshirt swirling & singing....'Do Do Do' 🎶

O

Ordered! 22/8.
If I'm unsure I always wait for AO. That way, one can cancel it, if the reviews turnout to be shite.

I like her Hygiene cream but it doesn't soften my feet much. I get thick callouses under my little toe joint. If I let them grow a few weeks I sound like our dog walking on the laminate.

I've had them since my early teens and tried every file known to man. The best I thought I'd found was the Microplane - it certainly gets rid of the hard skin better than anything else. However, I found the skin growing back quicker, harder and thicker after use. I tried the Scholl battery-operated file and lo and behold, the skin doesn't thicken so quickly. It seems the metal files cause a reaction with my skin, encouraging it to grow to repair.

I was given a tub of Diprobase last year that my sister thought was too thick and unpleasant to use. I started using it on my feet and it's worked better than anything else I've ever used at both softening and keep the callous at bay. I tried replacing it a few weeks ago but they've improved the formulation. Time will tell.
The cracked heel balm in the tsv is supposed to be the vegan equivalent of the hygiene cream. I love it and use it on my elbows and other places that have dry rough skin. I don't need any more right now, hence I didn't go for this.

The cracked heel balm in the tsv is supposed to be the vegan equivalent of the hygiene cream. I love it and use it on my elbows and other places that have dry rough skin. I don't need any more right now, hence I didn't go for this.
You have to know when to stop. I have so much MD items I need to use them all up before I buy any other kits. It's a waste of money

Junkie.

Jill Scotts swearuing was epic. As was the Tshirt swirling & singing....'Do Do Do' 🎶

If I'm unsure I always wait for AO. That way, one can cancel it, if the reviews turnout to be shite.
That's a great idea, especially if its a new product and you can't see reviews elsewhere - I'll remember that if I'm unsure and it's obviously going to advanced when they talk of "limited warehouse stock" 🙂

I imagine you haven't used the hygiene cream (if you are vegetarian/vegan) so I don't suppose you know if the cracked heel balm is thinner? It's the thickness of the hygiene cream I dont enjoy using so I was hoping this balm was different, it looked more creamy on the demos 🤔

You have to know when to stop. I have so much MD items I need to use them all up before I buy any other kits. It's a waste of money
You are absolutely right - I won't say in public how much MD foot lotion and nail serums I have- let alone the odd bottles of foot oil, soak, hand wash, hand cream and serum. Plus of course an unopened hygiene cream that's beside the "ongoing one" that's never used! I am currently trying to talk myself out of the SBC tsv - I have the shower stuff and I'd use the face products but don't need - I'm really interested in the new serum, do I wait for it to turn up on Ebay? 😲🤔 that would be sensible, forget Nanny McFee- I need "what would Boffy do", after all, it worked with candles 😁😄🤣

I imagine you haven't used the hygiene cream (if you are vegetarian/vegan) so I don't suppose you know if the cracked heel balm is thinner? It's the thickness of the hygiene cream I dont enjoy using so I was hoping this balm was different, it looked more creamy on the demos 🤔
Nope I also use and think highly of the foot hygiene cream, again for a multitude of uses, not just feet.
The two products have a completely different texture, consistency and smell.
The irony is the foot hygiene cream is closer to a balm ... and the cracked heel balm is absolutely a cream.
The CHB sinks in and doesn't leave a greasy residue, which the FHC can do.
If you don't enjoy the FHC you would prefer the CHB, imo.

Latest posts

Back