Markon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MsTrouble

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know why Markon has disappeared from QVC?

I really liked their ankle boots but remember the price going up quite dramatically last time I saw it and wondered if this had something to do with it?

:mysmilie_504:

they changed their manufacturing to China and this seem to create a lot of issues with sizing. Loads of returns probably, certainly a lot of mixed reviews in the end andfinally they disappeared. I also actually liked their ankle boots, still got one pair I love wearing.

M&S have some stylish ankle boots, but not in such a range of colours as Markon (who remembers that shade of "radish" ?).

Linda

I really liked the Markon boots. My last pair of their fab ankle boots are now on their last legs, I live in them from around September to April. Don't know where I'll get such comfortable replacements at a reasonable price now they've disappeared from QVC.

Am taking my Markon ankle boots in to be heeled today to try and preserve them for one more winter, will mourn them when they finally give up the ghost, they are the comfiest boots I have ever had.

I loved my Markon ankle boots. I wore the soles out. I still have the longer suede look boots in purple that have plenty of wear left as I only use them occasionally & they are so comfortable.

Funny sizes were mentioned. I am a size 4 & had to return them originally for a size 5.

its the funny sizing that puts me off buying another pair of ebay, although I have noticed they are getting less and less too

Thanks everyone! :mysmilie_508:

I have to say also that they are the most comfortable boots I've owned and that actually fit me properly. Looks like I will have to hunt around for a replacement too.

Latest posts

Back