Marlawynne TSV 02/05/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Funnily enough I was looking at this one below today and its cotton/linen mix with buttons down the front. I`m quite tall so I`d be concerned the leg length might be too short on me and look odd. With the code LOVE it would be 20% less and free delivery.

Funnily enough I was looking at this one below today and its cotton/linen mix with buttons down the front. I`m quite tall so I`d be concerned the leg length might be too short on me and look odd. With the code LOVE it would be 20% less and free delivery.
Is that loose enough for a 'curvy' one? Think Natashca on Q?

How is their stuff,V? You seem to shop ther ea lot?
Typo=hands

Is that loose enough for a 'curvy' one? Think Natashca on Q?
No idea SB but if you look at the video clip it might give a better idea of fit. I haven`t seen it in real life.

How is their stuff,V? You seem to shop ther ea lot?
Typo=hands
Yes I`ve had quite a bit of stuff from them in the past but haven`t bought anything much during all the covid lockdowns etc. I`m lucky because I have one of their shops nearby so if anything doesn`t fit or I dislike it then I just return it to store. Haven`t bought anything recently though. We`ve got our first holiday for 2 years coming up so I thought this jumpsuit made from cotton/linen and easy front fastening might be ok and can be worn with sandals etc

Looks good to me, and half the price I paid, and if I hadn't bought, then I would deff go for this one.

I like it but just spotted it says “lining: 100% polyester”?
Not sure what or where is lined but seems strange given the nice fabric composition of the jumpsuit!

Latest posts

Back