Marlawynne TSV 02/05/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The mind boggles.
Maybe it will be some random piece of clothing in a choice of colours with misleading names (like Midnight for the yellow and Forest for the purple), and £6.95 P&P even though it’s made of chiffon. If you still fancy it, your payment card will be refused at first because QVC aren’t interested in complying with banks’ security requirements. The item is despatched two weeks later in a giant plastic bag which Evri are instructed to chuck over your neighbour’s fence. Inside will be the TSV in the wrong colour/and or size, with sand in the pockets and sweat stains. When you call to complain, you’ll sit in a half-hour queue for Customer Services and listen to repeated snippets of ancient songs via what sounds like a baked bean can as you gradually lose the will to live. You’ll get a refund weeks later but have to contact them again for the £6.95 P&P.

At least you’ll have discovered QVC, in case you hadn’t already. (And, if you’re a mug like me, you’ll still see a deal on Molton Brown or some such a week later and have to have it.)

MarlaWynne Sleeveless Wide Leg Jumpsuit with Pockets

Attachments

• Marla TSV.jpg
    Marla TSV.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 118
I actually like the style of this but the fabric's all wrong. It looks lovely and summery, so totally no good in a thick jersey fabric. A cotton/Linen blend would be fab. I like the colours, even the pattered one, but of course it's badly let down by the total lack of pattern matching at the seams, it looks like it's made from offcuts (probably is)! I would imagine that it's going to be phenomenally overpriced!

MarlaWynne Polished Knit Wide Leg Jumpsuit with Pockets
Item Number: 193958
QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.94
P&P £4.95

Need to create a chic, put-together look in an instant? You can have it now with this gorgeous sleeveless jumpsuit from MarlaWynne. Featuring a flowing shape that skims the body, an elegant V-neckline and a flattering wide-leg design, this versatile piece will make a fabulous addition to your wardrobe. For bonus points, it's even got pockets!
Style up your summer - the loose fit and sleeveless style of this jumpsuit makes it ideal for the warmer months, especially as it can be easily adapted to suit any occasion. Off on holiday or lounging at home? Team it with sandals and your favourite sunglasses. Hosting a garden party or heading to lunch with friends? Wear it with a blazer and a smart pair of heels or flats.
Something for everyone - available in a beautiful, blurred print of Indigo Print, Black Print or Sage Print as well as two block colour options, Indigo or Black, there's bound to be one (or more!) design to suit your taste.
  • Two side pockets
  • 72% viscose, 21% nylon, 7% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C
Garment measurements:
  • Chest: XS: 88.9cm (35"), S: 94cm (37"), M: 99.1cm (39"), L: 105.4cm (41.5"), XL: 113cm (44.5"), 2XL: 121.9cm (48"), 3XL: 132.1cm (52")
  • Hip: XS: 104.1cm (41"), S: 109.2cm (43"), M: 114.3cm (45"), L: 120.7cm (47.5"), XL: 128.3cm (50.5"), 2XL: 135.9cm (53.5"), 3XL: 146.1cm (57.5")
  • Inseam (all sizes): 49.5cm (19.5")
All measurements are approximate

Weirdly on Ali Keenan the leg length comes just above her ankle, but on the shorter plus size model the length of leg hits way up her calf. The other two models are taller, so stands to reason that the 19" length would show more leg, so I don't know how that's worked out.

Latest posts

Back