Martha stewart tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I absolutely love the Martha stewart punches, tho those that know me would argue I don't use any of my craft stuff often enough to buy a single item more!

Well done SuperCoolWillow, any idea of a price???? I'm tempted as I got the last tsv stamp set (after a waitlist that took half the year nearly!!!). I know they are limited to about of use you would get out of them year roubnd but I guess they will be a classic and last numerous years......

There's also a Christmas option in this set too - 589020; was this the previous tsv?

Jude xx

Thanks for all your hard work SCW - I know you've been trying hard for a few days to find this for us x

Martha Stewart Set of 3 Punches
Item Number: 589436
QVC Price £28.00
Today's Special Value Price £22.95
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Give your craft projects a classy finish with Martha Stewart's set of three superb quality punches. In a choice of Christmas or All Occasions options, the innovative design allows you to make beautiful edges easily with the helpful guides printed on the punches' collapsible wings. You can punch through card as well as paper and create a continuous die-cut decorative strip around corners and edges. Ideal for embellishing papers and edging scrapbook pages, you can also adorn frames, gift tags and much more with an exquisite, on-trend finishing touch.

Available in two options:

Christmas:

1 x Aspen snowflake corner punch
1 x Aspen snowflake edge punch
1 x snowflake trim double edge deep punch

All Occasions:

1 x Scroll lace corner punch
1 x Scroll lace edge punch
1 x double loop trim double edge deep punch

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.589436

Not into crafting but nice to see the dishy Alex :blush: Not sure what he makes of Craig and his silly antics - finding him increasingly irritating. He has now taken to doing that annoying 'praying' gesture so beloved by the awful Charlie :yawn:

Not into crafting but nice to see the dishy Alex :blush: Not sure what he makes of Craig and his silly antics - finding him increasingly irritating. He has now taken to doing that annoying 'praying' gesture so beloved by the awful Charlie :yawn:

I can't stand Craig at any price. God how he annoys me with his "Dawnie" b******s. I have to switch off.

I'm so relieved to see I'm not the only one who really dislikes Craig's presenting "style".

His ar$e creeping with Dawnie is too excruciatingly embarrassing to watch (sorry for 2 long words together). Completely spoiled the show for me so I didn't buy anything.

PS I thought the TSV was a good price compared to what I've seen at craft shows. They are still twice the price I will get them for in Florida (hol in Nov :cash::cash::cash:)

What has happened to Craig lately ??? I used to think he was a nice pleasant guy but just recently i feel embarassed watching him !! He is so OTT these days, and his awful fawning over 'Dawnie' and on occasions Amy to, just makes REALLY uncomfortable viewing. PLEASE STOP !!!

Dawnie is just as bad as on her twitter feed she wrote "on tonight at 1am with crafting for Christmas with my very good friend the lovely Craigey".

Think Craig is getting the message he isn't liked much because he was talking about the QVC tv guide and he said "its there so you know who's presenting so you don't have to go oh its that idiot again" Dawn Bibby assured him that "no one thinks your a idiot Craig".

Latest posts

Back