Masai Copenhagen TSV 11/4/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

HelS

Registered Shopper
I'm massively into Scandinavian design and so I thought this brand might be my kind of thing.... but seriously?
£143.46 & 3.95 p&P for an oversized cotton dress! When even teeny-tiny brand rep. Kerrie looks like she's wearing a sack, what hope is there for the rest of us?

I agree with HeIS I saw the dress you refer to and thought it was awful and the price is ridiculous. Il looked at a brand called Saloos recently and they do layering type womens wear at a fairly reasonable price. I do like these Scandinavian styles for the warmer weather. I live in hope we get some soon.

Huge prices along with some other brands as well. Wouldn't Q be better off doing a budget range that most of us could actually afford to buy? I've stopped buying clothes as I've enough to last me a lifetime and beyond and I never actually go anywhere to wear them these days.

CC

I agree with HeIS I saw the dress you refer to and thought it was awful and the price is ridiculous. Il looked at a brand called Saloos recently and they do layering type womens wear at a fairly reasonable price. I do like these Scandinavian styles for the warmer weather. I live in hope we get some soon.

Yes, I've bought Saloos in the past. I generally see them in the 'fashion' section of large garden centres.

For the price of this shapeless cotton dress, I've paid similar amount for a linen mix beautifully made dress from Sahara.

I worry about poor Yanis. Wet Evie seems to be ghosting him. He and his family were her very best friends in all the world, she was practically living with them! Now, nothing , zilch. Poor Yanis, who on earth is buying all the clothes that his family so lovingly make?🙁
Wet Evie is too busy on Q and passing herself off as a customer on the Kartcher advert to worry about poor Yanis
In my opinion Evie fits much better presenting Skechers, but boy does it seem she has plenty pairs though. 😲

If you listen to all the BAs they've all got shed loads of the product they're flogging. Jenny Black? wears nothing else but Kim - unless she's presenting Phase 8 !
Yes I know 😲 Evie seemed to do very well out of standing in for Melissa‘s holiday, think it was last month. She seemed to have had shed loads of the new Marla Wynne stuff they were showing. 🤔😂

Clearly this company have a frumpy idea of what British women wear. I've been to Denmark a number of times, and don't recognise the ladies wearing anything like this stuff !

You only have to watch Scandi dramas to notice that (like some other European countries) the colour palette of much of their clothing is blue, more blue, grey blue, black, beige/cream. Women are very classic in their choices, and red - pink is not something they would wear in abundance.

Interesting how they are going to play their TSV and at what price point, as their brand at QVC is very varied.
Silly me when I typed this I didn’t mean this brand cause I had in my mind the two guy brand that we’d talked about- Badgley Mischka. ☺️

Clearly this company have a frumpy idea of what British women wear. I've been to Denmark a number of times, and don't recognise the ladies wearing anything like this stuff !

You only have to watch Scandi dramas to notice that (like some other European countries) the colour palette of much of their clothing is blue, more blue, grey blue, black, beige/cream. Women are very classic in their choices, and red - pink is not something they would wear in abundance.
Wow you have visited Denmark a few times must make you the oracle of Danish fashion, LOL, wow just wow

Latest posts

Back