Masai TSV 3.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 108
  • Masai TSV 4.jpg
    Masai TSV 4.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 108
  • Masai TSV 5.jpg
    Masai TSV 5.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 105
I worry about poor Yanis. Wet Evie seems to be ghosting him. He and his family were her very best friends in all the world, she was practically living with them! Now, nothing , zilch. Poor Yanis, who on earth is buying all the clothes that his family so lovingly make?🙁
I think its a load of balls when random guests say they are friends with the designer. Remember when some lady guest was linked to Dom (shay & blue) because their Moms werefriends (eh?) To me , it seemed unlikely that their Moms would have much in common......& when Cleeve covered for Judith ('I know Judith..') - the reality being that the manufacturing company (or something) was the same as Ultrasun?

Re the T towel top. Has to be 'made for'. Wonder about the price? £39? Any more is a hose

Masai Copenhagen Dalisa Short Sleeve Printed Jersey Top
Item Number: 193303
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £3.95

Nothing can take the place of your favourite top, so find yours in this fabulously versatile top from Masai Copenhagen. With a chic dropped shoulder design, classic short sleeves and a flattering V-neckline, it boasts a design that can be styled with almost anything in your wardrobe, plus its showstopping print will uplift your outfit in moments. Wear it with trousers, skirts and everything in between, and prepare to go bold in print!

Very versatile – sometimes the simplest designs are the best, and this is one you'll wear day in, day out. With a round neckline and dropped shoulders, we like to think of it as a modern twist on the classic tee, which you can wear with anything from wide leg trousers to a maxi skirt. Trust us, with this in your repertoire, you'll reach for it time and time again!

Comfort is key – crafted from soft, stretch jersey fabric, Masai has designed this top with your comfort in mind, so it won't just be a wardrobe favourite for the way it looks! It'll feel amazing on, so there's no need to compromise on comfort or style.

Pick your print – there are five fabulous prints to choose from, all in statement designs to elevate your outfit in a matter of moments. Go for Navy Abstract or Animal for a contemporary look that will bring your ensemble bang up to date, or choose Blue Palm Leaf or Blush Floral for an elegant nature-inspired design. Or, if you're dotty for patterns that you can wear with anything but still make a statement, choose Black Spot.

• 95% viscose, 5% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Animal
  • Blush Floral
  • Black Spot
  • Blue Palm Leaf
  • Navy Abstract

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 150cm (59.1"), S: 154cm (60.6"), M: 158cm (62.2"), L: 162cm (63.8"), XL: 166cm (65.4"), XXL: 170cm (66.9")
  • Length: XS: 64cm (25.2"), S: 64cm (25.2"), M: 66cm (26"), L: 68cm (26.8"), XL: 70cm (27.6"), XXL: 70cm (27.6")

All measurements are approximate

Not once during the 9 o’clock hour were we told the size of the models, and what size they were wearing (a pet hate of mine) When we are given chest measurements of around 60 inches, it really is important to see how that works on all sizes. Also, why would you spend over £200 ( inc. P&P) on a raincoat which isn’t even waterproof?

Not once during the 9 o’clock hour were we told the size of the models, and what size they were wearing (a pet hate of mine) When we are given chest measurements of around 60 inches, it really is important to see how that works on all sizes. Also, why would you spend over £200 ( inc. P&P) on a raincoat which isn’t even waterproof?
oh and its not washable oh and it looked horrible on

Every 'fabrication' that comes on is supposed to be drapey and cool to the touch. Huh !

In the 60 odd years I've been wearing fashionable togs - other than school uni, no fabric has ever come close to being drapey and cool to wear than the good old 'proper' cheesecloth ! In the 60's I had poet style tops, proper floaty maxi's and tiered skirts and being a natural material did keep you cool. AND thankfully didn't come in ghastly print, tie-dyed yes and some had little flower designs, - the prints we see today back then were the domain of mature Mums and Building Societies. Sadly cheesecloth has gone the way of seersucker - into extinction.

Every 'fabrication' that comes on is supposed to be drapey and cool to the touch. Huh !

In the 60 odd years I've been wearing fashionable togs - other than school uni, no fabric has ever come close to being drapey and cool to wear than the good old 'proper' cheesecloth ! In the 60's I had poet style tops, proper floaty maxi's and tiered skirts and being a natural material did keep you cool. AND thankfully didn't come in ghastly print, tie-dyed yes and some had little flower designs, - the prints we see today back then were the domain of mature Mums and Building Societies. Sadly cheesecloth has gone the way of seersucker - into extinction.
My mum made my 3 sisters and I bridesmaid dresses from seersucker. Pale lemon with puff sleeves and a big white satin sash bow. They were very pretty.
We were 10, 8, 6 and 5 and we looked very cute.
Oh, my goodness half a century ago. I suddenly feel old.

If you listen to all the BAs they've all got shed loads of the product they're flogging. Jenny Black? wears nothing else but Kim - unless she's presenting Phase 8 !
Now Jenny is a likeable woman and because of her 'I'm your girlfriend' style, you want to believe her. Alas, if you listen to her three or four times, you will notice how often she contradicts herself.

I remember cheese cloth, it was all the rage in the 70's my mum had quite a few shirts and I love seersucker too, these fabrics really need to make a comeback!
At a glance, this TSV looks no different from something you could pick up cheap in Bon Marche or M&co . It says its mainly viscose which can mean it's a cool, shirt like fabric, but this looks as though it's more akin to a T-shirt and with the elastin content, then I'd say it probably is.
I think the blue leaf design and the spots could look quite nice if they were on a better designed garment and could look quite classy. Imagine a cotton/linen blend top with small side vents, which could be echoed in the sleeve (which could be shorter) and possibly a slightly higher rounder neckline. As it stands it's pure frumpsville!

Re the T towel top. Has to be 'made for'. Wonder about the price? £39? Any more is a hose

It does indeed have the look of tea towel about it in a couple of designs!

And my immediate thought was that that HAS to be “made for QVC”.
Not sure if they’ve confirmed it is, but I cannot imagine especially animal print is in their usual range?!

I suppose that to sell as many items as possible, TSV’s probably need to be relatively simple, and in fairly basic shapes with stretch to fit the largest number of people?

But surely they are shooting themselves in the foot by selling almost identical items by a variety of brands big and small, who should surely have a distinct brand identity?!

What is the point of producing so many tops in the same basic shape and length - and prints - for every TSV?!

As someone else above, this could’ve looked better in a linen mix and maybe more of a tunic style.
But no they’ve made it in another stretch fabric in a boring baggy shape to fit more sizes and ages yet again... (Or none!)

Latest posts

Back