Mat Trim

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Just tuned in to QVC whilst waiting for my Waitrose delivery to arrive. I really like Mat Trim and learn a lot from him. He id definitely one of the better guests along with Jan Springer

He! he ! he ! I saw the title of Mat Trim, and I thought......... well you can imagine, um, carpet edging ? some sort of sticky tape to stop mats from sliding around ?

I must admit I always enjoy when Mat Trim is on. He knows his stuff and doesn't try to con viewers. Though that PC clean up stick he does sometimes present can be a danger in the wrong hands, as you can seriously mess up your computer. But I digress….

I like to think that every time Mat presents a camera and alludes to the fact that there is no competition where a camera versus a mobile phone camera is concerned, that Lee Hohbein sobs in a corner somewhere because he loves his "worlds most popular camera" so much (his ****** iPhone, and the pictures he seems to love showing off. It makes him look so good! To quote the bouffanted nob)

My fave guest is Thea Green - maybe partly cos the shows are good also with the nail painting....

I must admit I always enjoy when Mat Trim is on. He knows his stuff and doesn't try to con viewers. Though that PC clean up stick he does sometimes present can be a danger in the wrong hands, as you can seriously mess up your computer. But I digress….

I like to think that every time Mat presents a camera and alludes to the fact that there is no competition where a camera versus a mobile phone camera is concerned, that Lee Hohbein sobs in a corner somewhere because he loves his "worlds most popular camera" so much (his ****** iPhone, and the pictures he seems to love showing off. It makes him look so good! To quote the bouffanted nob)

Bouffanted nob

:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

Mat seems a nice chap unfortunately it’s not his fault that Qs prices are a non starter. He was on with a camera about a month ago Mr L was interested and yes the bargain price on Q was lower that the highest possible advertised price (probably in some shop in the outer Hebrides) but he got it from JLP, delivered free to NI in 1 day, 2 year warranty and £100 cheaper than Q “bargain”.

If it hadn’t been Mat doing the demo I don’t think he would have even bothered watching.

they have lots of good guests in my views & i stand by that
Yes they do, some know their subject inside out and are good at communicating to us. I think the trick is to get the right pairing of guest and presenter so that we know what we are getting, what we are NOT getting and why we need it. This gets us jumping to the phone, tapping the app or calling qCut.

Latest posts

Back