Men's Clothing Range??????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Did anyone else catch the start of the Centigrade hour at nine last evening with Charlie and Glen.

Charlie introduced Glen as the fashion ...... whatever.
Charlie shakes Glens hand at the same time just by chance touching his arm and comments how much softer his cardigan was than his own jumper.
To which Glen says cashmere, which is his own that he's designing again.
So that nicely leads into Charlie saying coming to QVC then?
With Glen saying don't know as yet, with Charlie then saying he'll have the cardi for himself after the show.

So how many of you guys have been demanding to see the range on QVC then?

My word he's just popped up on the Morning Show in a fair isle tank top, with Kathy doing Centigrade.

Gosh he's really been busy doing knit one, pearl one, backstage in his free hours. :tongue:

Last edited:
perhaps Charlie will be bringing out his own beauty range as he's been doing so many shows recently. Perish the thought of a range of Glen style cardies but it would make for very entertaining viewing and I would watch just to be entertained and to count how many times he says "fashion forward" "play" "kinda" "dress it up, dress it down" "team it with a pair of bright red loafers and a nude foot"

perhaps Charlie will be bringing out his own beauty range as he's been doing so many shows recently. Perish the thought of a range of Glen style cardies but it would make for very entertaining viewing and I would watch just to be entertained and to count how many times he says "fashion forward" "play" "kinda" "dress it up, dress it down" "team it with a pair of bright red loafers and a nude foot"

Plus a pair of roll up preppy chinos for men of a certain age.

Kathy has just made a comment about cross dressing in Centigrade.

Karen from Wales has just been on the phone who says she hangs on Glens every word, has learnt so much from him, her friends ask when she's out and about if she's going to a wedding. :blush:

Plus a pair of roll up preppy chinos for men of a certain age.

Kathy has just made a comment about cross dressing in Centigrade.

Karen from Wales has just been on the phone who says she hangs on Glens every word, has learnt so much from him, her friends ask when she's out and about if she's going to a wedding. :blush:

Who for: blind Gypsies? :taphead:

I for one can't WAIT for Glen's new "fashion" range to hit QVC (which it will, La Brooks wouldn't have mentioned it otherwise :nod: ), as I can always do with a laugh :wink:

Also, if cashmere's SO much better than ordinary knits (or nitwits, like La Brook), what about those poor sods who were sold Cashmasoft? :thinking:

Hooded Claw, can I just say that your avatar scares me every time it pops up.:sad::mysmilie_505:

Can't wait - not. I used to love cashmere but seem to have gone off it with advancing years. Lately, if it can't be thrown in the washing machine I won't buy it. I also find myself overheating and find that I'm much happier with light layers rather than heavy knits. I still feel the cold but need to be able to strip off if necessary.

Is Karen from Wales one of Glen's relations then? Can't say I've ever heard any pearls worth hanging onto. As for poor Charlie, I almost feel sorry for him. He's got a defeated air about him, as if all the stuffing's been knocked out. I think it's time for a change of job for his sanity's sake. He'd make a great catalogue model if nothing else. Along with many others I'm not keen on him getting down with the girlies. The big 40 is looming and I think he needs to take action. Not sure what action - he should have a word with himself about that!

Very orchestrated conversation, deffo family member t.caller. He's too old for the male preppy look. Charlie jaded? The whole of Q is jaded. JH annoyed me, with the sound off, and her strained frowning! I can't believe how little I watch now of Q, it has the air of a sinking ship.

ooh CashCardy By Glen (for men of a certain age) only available here on QVC (and Poundstretcher),with a buttery soft handle and died to match zipper (complete with furry gonk pull in a name of your choice) and a statement collar. Dress it up,dress it down,make a show of yourself around the town. Available in 4 delectable shades; oxblood,marmite,sailor blue and qumquat available on 4 easy pays of £250 so jump to those phones (or in the nearest river) :doh:

I hear that babyshite brown is the new "on-trend" colour for autumn too - and tones beautifully with your KH bedding....

How thoughtful of QVC to produce statictastic clothing for men as well - I can't wait for next year, when no doubt we'll see a kids range; really handy for ensuring your little ones stick together on days out!

Jinny x

I've just received my Autumn / Winter Next style guide though the post.
The menswear section features a very Glen inspired look with jacket, underneath a buttoned up shirt, v neck, flat cap, rolled up chino's and brogues.
The model could be Glen sat on a fence in Battersea Park waiting Charlie for another of their shopping trips to purchase CB on air knitwear.

:giggle:

and on the last Centigrade show at the close of the show Glen was asked when he would be back ...and he didn`t know ...

and on the last Centigrade show at the close of the show Glen was asked when he would be back ...and he didn`t know ...

yeah i noticed that. i dunno, just something about the way he said "i'm not sure" made me wonder if he'd be back at all.

Who for: blind Gypsies? :taphead:

I for one can't WAIT for Glen's new "fashion" range to hit QVC (which it will, La Brooks wouldn't have mentioned it otherwise :nod: ), as I can always do with a laugh :wink:

being visually impaired is funny now then? nice.

If the term "Gypsies" is good enough for Cher, it's good enough for me! :nod:

Latest posts

Back