Merry Christmas everyone 🎄🎄🎄

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Having been seriously ill this year, and still in recovery, I wish those who suffer constant pain, those who can't get out of the house, those with long term illness, and those in despair, a better and brighter 2024 and hope that for many there is a light at the end of the tunnel. God bless all.

Well since I’ve not been able to watch QVC (thank you, Sky and my too-old but not really that old at-all TV), and iller than ever this year, I’ve not been able to be on here as much as usual.

But the times I have managed to venture on for a read, or even posted with help, I t’s always felt fun! ☺️

Nice to be able to have a wry smile, join in the moaning, share personal moments or learn about a great deal…
And always felt very welcome - thank you all!

Happy Christmas wishes to you all!
🎄🎅🏻🎁🎉🥂

And to those experiencing bereavement, loneliness, illness and pain, special, *gentle*, virtual hugs!

[Sorry getting sentimental again - been at the sherry! 😉 🍾]

I wish everyone on here a very Merry Christmas and a healthy and happy New Year.

You've all been lovely to me when I have moaned about the last 6 months, and although I don't actually know you all, I think of you as my friends.

You've made me laugh and sometimes I've agreed with some of you, sometimes I haven't, but that's the nature of a forum. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Best wishes to you all. xxxx

snowman.gif

Well since I’ve not been able to watch QVC (thank you, Sky and my too-old but not really that old at-all TV), and iller than ever this year, I’ve not been able to be on here as much as usual.

But the times I have managed to venture on for a read, or even posted with help, I t’s always felt fun! ☺️

Nice to be able to have a wry smile, join in the moaning, share personal moments or learn about a great deal…
And always felt very welcome - thank you all!

Happy Christmas wishes to you all!
🎄🎅🏻🎁🎉🥂

And to those experiencing bereavement, loneliness, illness and pain, special, *gentle*, virtual hugs!

[Sorry getting sentimental again - been at the sherry! 😉 🍾]
❤️❤️

Having been seriously ill this year, and still in recovery, I wish those who suffer constant pain, those who can't get out of the house, those with long term illness, and those in despair, a better and brighter 2024 and hope that for many there is a light at the end of the tunnel. God bless all.
Brissles I agree wholeheartedly, I know what it’s like, take care.

A Happy and Healthy New Year to you all. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas.

I'd like to echo others here who have thanked everyone who's contributed, made me laugh (and cry) and given me great advice over the year. I've been off due to illness a lot but I know when I come back here my friends will be where I left them and will continue to support me the way they have for years.

Latest posts

Back