Merry Christmas?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can confirm that as of today31/10/10 the reindeers are a leaping, bless 'em & lovely they are too!
It must take this time to dust 'em down & put them in place? If you are travelling to the Trafford Centre Gtr manchester do not take the first exit from M60 coming from the North ( 1st exit after Barton Bridge) go to next exit & come from South!

I would have been one of those putting toys throught the supermarket checkout this week:blush: as sainsbury's had their half price toy event, and I was able to save half on the star wars lego toys my youngest wanted:he won't get any extra, I have just saved hard cash! Last year I had to shop early as I was in hospital this time last year and was told I may not be able to get out to shop for a couple of months (in fact I was out for short but increasing periods after a week) but I have to say, having most of the shopping done so early was a revelation to me-I really enjoyed the school activities, Church and doing things with the kids through december as I wasn't worrying about present shopping! I don't like Christmas music early as I get sick of it, but I did appreciate being able to get the stuff early-I also found I spent so much less, as I had time to really think about the presents and wasn't fighting crowds to get them, or having to find a sub for something that had sold out!
As for debt, I have always saved all year for Christmas and never use cards (unless debit card for online shopping) for Christmas. I can't imagine anything more depressing than having to pay huge CC bills in the New Year.

Latest posts

Back