Message from Rocks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PG - I'm sorry you haven't a good experience. Please don't stop posting! Every channel needs a wide variety of posters and it should be a cross section of the good, bad and downright daft!

I've seen so many comments about me on RocksTV chat that it's just stupid. It's only a very very small handful of people that spoil it for others and feel the need to be small minded and catty. Just ignore it all hun. Life's too short to be bothered by it.

PG - I'm sorry you haven't a good experience. Please don't stop posting! Every channel needs a wide variety of posters and it should be a cross section of the good, bad and downright daft!

I've seen so many comments about me on RocksTV chat that it's just stupid. It's only a very very small handful of people that spoil it for others and feel the need to be small minded and catty. Just ignore it all hun. Life's too short to be bothered by it.

Thanks, but the experience is not from anyone who has posted on this forum - not from any of the members, or Administrators of St. Com - it was from someone who reads our comments and remarks on St.com/

I received both a phone message, and an email asking for contact, to "chat" about my posting on ST.Com. Apparently my previous posting had been inaccurate! (inaccurate - disappointment, is a disappointment)- and had caused upset amongst the rockstv company! and thats what has caused me to be hesitant to post. xxx

Last edited:
You've got to feel sorry for them. It's a catalogue of disasters. I hope they get everything fixed and all orders can be processed and fulfilled. However, from reading other threads, problems also occurred before all this and when RocksTV went onto Sky - which is understandable as you'd hope that this would have generated more orders.

I know that this isn't always practicable but sometimes when things go as wrong as Steve has described, shutting down for a few days to stock check and rebuild the systems would have been preferable. I appreciate that this means a big hit to profits BUT I'm pretty sure all the loyal customers would have stood by and understood.

Let's hope that Steve and the family get everything back up and running again soon.

ps Graham - I agree. I know there have been differences BUT there is a large customer base on this forum who buy from RocksTV and I'm sure they would have appreciated hearing from Steve direct.

there have been probs since before the robbery yes, for a while in fact. Sick of the constant excuseds from the Bennetts! Yes the robbery has caused them probs, but whats there excuse for before that? Let me guess, not their fault, its the computers, or other peoples fault as it always seems to be with them

Thanks, but the experience is not from anyone who has posted on this forum - not from any of the members, or Administrators of St. Com - it was from someone who reads our comments and remarks on St.com/

I received both a phone message, and an email asking for contact, to "chat" about my posting on ST.Com. Apparently my previous posting had been inaccurate! (inaccurate - disappointment, is a disappointment)- and had caused upset amongst the rockstv company! and thats what has caused me to be hesitant to post. xxx

You have every right to post your experiences, feeling etc on this, and in fact any forum. Nothing you have posted that i have read has seems unfair at all, just genuine. IMHO i don't think rockstv have any right whatsoever to contact you regarding your posts on a forum unless it is to solve a problem you have mentioned! If i posted on facebook that i have had a bad experience at say oasis or even the independant jewellers near where i live i would not expect to have them contacting me to discuss it due to them being upset! If they don't want people posting about disappointing experiences perhaps they should do as has been suggested in previous posts, take a break and fix all the problems they are having, stop selling items they don't have, and stop taking money for items they don't have to sell!

So can I just check, that the overriding message that you got from their contact was that they were putting you right???
So this means that they were not contacting you to put things right by you (ie apologise/refund/send a replacement/or whatever)???

If so I am surprised. I feel that this forum is an excellent source of customer feedback, companies would pay money to find out what the current feel is with their customers but the information is readily available for them here....but to use that in any other way is ... well ... shocking.

Hmmmmm, so as mentioned previously, was this not to rectify your problems just to let you know you were being stalked!:taphead: And dare you to post further? Was this one of the customer service peeps!:call: OOoooh its like 20 questions...........:drunk:

Hmmmmm, so as mentioned previously, was this not to rectify your problems just to let you know you were being stalked!:taphead: And dare you to post further? Was this one of the customer service peeps!:call: OOoooh its like 20 questions...........:drunk:

Defo, not one of the Customer Service Peeps - wish i had never ordered the blooming ring in the first place - caused me nothing but grief - and the onset of early dementia to boot, apparently - i thought that the customer was right? perhaps I am wrong! :doh: :grin:

Hi PG<

Rock tv are the seller, they disappointed you and let you down. You have every right to be upset. This is your experience. How dare anyone contact you to amend your experience.

"You are the customer ..... the customer is ALWAYS right."

Please keep posting, you make me laugh and I appreciate your comments!

Sapphireblue

Hi PG<

Rock tv are the seller, they disappointed you and let you down. You have every right to be upset. This is your experience. How dare anyone contact you to amend your experience.

"You are the customer ..... the customer is ALWAYS right."

Please keep posting, you make me laugh and I appreciate your comments!

Sapphireblue

couldn't agree more sapphire, totally out of order of rockstv. Please do keep posting PG, you have done nothing wrong at all :happy:

Maybe the 'incorrect' bit of your post that they were phoning you about was about the money being taken out, maybe it was on hold, but none the less, why was it put on hold before they realised they didn't have your ring?

Like I said in a previous thread, a similar thing happened with me but they phoned me up to let me know about the mistake, were very apologetic, let me re-order the ring at the price it went in auction and threw in free postage to boot. Now that is good customer service which will help retain their customers, and why wasn't this offered to you, I'm sure you would have forgiven them if it was.

Maybe the 'incorrect' bit of your post that they were phoning you about was about the money being taken out, maybe it was on hold, but none the less, why was it put on hold before they realised they didn't have your ring?

Like I said in a previous thread, a similar thing happened with me but they phoned me up to let me know about the mistake, were very apologetic, let me re-order the ring at the price it went in auction and threw in free postage to boot. Now that is good customer service which will help retain their customers, and why wasn't this offered to you, I'm sure you would have forgiven them if it was.

Hi Ruby - no the chat regarding my posting, wasnt to do with the money being taken out - (i had already spoken to a CS peeps about that, and that was sorted). Yes I was offered free P&P, but declined - as felt that the only thing that was important - was a sale, and nothing to do with customer relations. The person whom i was contacted by, it is easier to talk to a walk - or rather email a wall! The whole thing is a nightmare - and i reiterate, that they have long lost my custom, and the whole thing, has left me - well speechless and given me a migraine to boot. I am trying to be diplomatic, and tactful, as i really do not want to push things, and end up with a further bout of emails and phone calls. This matter was taken up by someone else who works at rocks, but i am so, (feel like i have been winded - the wind knocked out of my sails) exasperated - even moreso when you are then told said ring that you were told was stolen, turns up in rockstv studio! I wish i had never ordered said ring, its an Albatross!! xx

Latest posts

Back